Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Main event - Cody, Kenny, Jericho, Moxley, Hangman, Pac (possibly)

Tag-Team - Young Bucks, Best Friends, Dark Order, SCU, Stronghearts, Angelico & Evans, Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy, Private Party, Lucha Bros

'Midcard' - MFJ, Jimmy Havoc, Kip Sabian, Cima, Darby Allin, Joey Janela, Shawn Spears,

Women - The Japanese contingent, Awesome Kong, Brit Baker, Allie, Brandi, Kylie Rae, Nyla Rose, Priestly

Women's Tag Titles - There are two or three potential teams already, but that is something they have to build.

A bunch of those are interchangeable to which 'division' they could be in. Some will move up and some will move down, that is how wrestling works. All of those places on the card have room for multiple title feuds and other feuds of that division at the same time. Also, who is to say that their roster is just going to remain as it is? Obviously they are going to continue signing people as they grow and expand. So yes, they have plenty of roster available for 2 hours of TV every Wednesday.

TIL Marko Stunt has a younger brother who's also in the business called Logan Stunt. He's just as small (slightly taller) and looks almost just like him. Wouldn't mind if they signed him up if he's just as good. :lol:

I got shitty Dish for now...hard times lmao

Also, MJF is on Jericho's podcast today. Pretty good, he's in character the whole time though if those type of interviews turn you off lol

I got shitty Dish for now...hard times lmao

Also, MJF is on Jericho's podcast today. Pretty good, he's in character the whole time though if those type of interviews turn you off lol

He did a good in character interview with busted open a few weeks back too

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived