Guest Fight Me.

Any word on how many bought the show yet??

Apparently between 98,500 and 113,000 buys worldwide. Pretty good considering WrestleMania apparently only did 64,100 buys through traditional PPV.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“It’s kind of a current, ongoing situation in terms of creative differences,” said Rhodes. “It’s the term we use, it’s not everyone’s favorite term to hear. But I love PAC, he’s amazing. He’s done a great job post-WWE with what he’s done with Dragon Gate, what he’s done with Rev Pro. And really the only thing I can say about it, because it is an ongoing situation, is that PAC is still part of AEW. It’s something we’re actively working on and making it happen. He’s a big part of AEW.”

I'm curious if we get any other title matches? Surely there are Womens and Tag belts on the way.

A tag team ladder match with The Young Bucks, Best Friends, Lucha Bros and either Angelico/Evans or SCU to crown the first ever tag belts would be sick. And for the Women... probably Britt Baker vs Awesome Kong, though Kong vs Hikaru Shida would be my pick.

Also wondering if they introduce a midcard title right away, or wait like NXT did. If so, Havoc vs Luchasaurus for first champion would be cool af.

Saw on IG that Austin is having Tony Kahn/Khan on his podcast. That's actually a huge deal imo.

Jericho had him a few months back, good listen lol

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived