Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"JR is awesome and Excalibur is alright." Wut.

Also, I'm sad nobody in that arena knew the Super Smash Bros. Then they chanted "Who are you?" That shit hurted. But tbf they have changed a lot since their days in PWG and their bookings outside of Canada are rare nowadays. I bet the Young Bucks are pretty bummed out about that as they are two of their greatest opponents ever.

Excalibur is hands down one of the best on commentary. He brings that Joey Styles OMG energy but in his own unique way. I feel his reactions to everything add alot to what is happening. JR sounds revitalized on the mic even though it looks like hes dealing with another cerebral palsy bout but clearly it didnt phase him last night. Im indifferent on that other guy, his nerves definitely got the best of him but i think hell be okay going forward.

I like that there won't be a ppv every month. It'll make them more special once they start the weekly show. Plus it'll nice not to pay $50 every month for a ppv

I wonder how different the stage will be for each ppv and TNT show

There are though. Next 3 months are Fyter Fest, Fight for the Fallen and All Out. On second thought, I'm not sure if those first two will be on PPV lol

Felt like one of his old promos. Bless.

Also, I wonder if Young Bucks hit their new move they were teasing for weeks and none of us noticed? Maybe it was one of the tribute moves they did for MCMG, Generico or Steen lmao

Yo this show was *censored*ing great! Genuinely enjoyed almost every match. Young Bucks vs . Lucha Bros. was my MOTN, what a crazy tag match. Jericho/Omega was great too and so was Cody/Dustin. The storytelling in the latter was superb. Think the only match I didn't like was the women's FFW. But apart from that, great show. Moxley showing up towards the end was the icing on the cake, genuinely marked out. And his promo... it's his best one in years. Amazing what can happen when your company doesn't micromanage you down to a tee.

Let's see how WWE responds. Not expecting anything because I doubt Vince's ego even permits him to take AEW seriously yet, but he may surprise us. Will probably continue to be balls deep inside Lesnar though.

Excalibur is the best commentator going right now. Full stop.

Also i had no idea who SSB were. Uno put on some weight and changed up the gear and i thought Dos was John Silver.

That was Uno???

I didnt recognize them at first either but man im glad the Super Smash Bros are apart of the roster. Their matches with the Bucks in PWG were legendary. And personally i thought Dos looked like a mock Ray Rowe at first.

All I've seen from Moxley was as Ambrose, so AEW is interesting to me even more now, so that I can find out whether people were talking truth about him outside the WWE Universe or whether he'll still leave me unimpressed. I can't wait.

Meh, the logic doesnt compute. He DID do awesome stuff outside of WWE and all of it is on YouTube to check out, but that was before WWE when he was younger and had nothing to lose.

Watching AEW to see if Ambrose was as good as everyone says he was is the wrong way to go about it.

All I've seen from Moxley was as Ambrose, so AEW is interesting to me even more now, so that I can find out whether people were talking truth about him outside the WWE Universe or whether he'll still leave me unimpressed. I can't wait.

Meh, the logic doesnt compute. He DID do awesome stuff outside of WWE and all of it is on YouTube to check out, but that was before WWE when he was younger and had nothing to lose.

Watching AEW to see if Ambrose was as good as everyone says he was is the wrong way to go about it.

Fair enough. Let me rephrase that. I'm watching Ambrose in AEW to see if the new environment leads to him becoming interesting to me.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived