Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I rather see an AEW Intercontinental or US championship but a trios would be cool too and something new from wwe after already having a TV title. Plus more people would be champion too

On 9/12/2021 at 8:08 PM, Lunchbox said:

I am, fans literally complained about WWE not pulling the trigger on Braun, meanwhile the Page angle was white hot. People wanted to see Page win the title not have to find himself again.  The fans went from wanting to see Page winning the belt to alot of people debuting, and still some people to possibly still debut so the focus is changed now. 

And i don't think Bryan is going to win the belt but how long do you hold off before you have to make some sorta move? Like Cole is clearly going to turn on Omega at some point. 

Difference being Braun was skipped over purposefully because they decided to focus on Lesnar/Reigns, while Page is out by choice because of his kid. If anything, it's a blessing in disguise as all the new signings can settle in while they have the hype. Page can have a big surprise return and immediately get the focus on him again.

7 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

The Impact Zone! Somehow TNA filled more people here I think.

I'm pretty sure it's because of Universal's covid procedures

On 9/9/2021 at 11:14 PM, Fight Me. said:

I get to see Suzuki in person next week. 😭😭😭

Have fun brother ! 😃

On 9/12/2021 at 11:08 PM, Lunchbox said:

I am, fans literally complained about WWE not pulling the trigger on Braun, meanwhile the Page angle was white hot. People wanted to see Page win the title not have to find himself again.  The fans went from wanting to see Page winning the belt to alot of people debuting, and still some people to possibly still debut so the focus is changed now. 

And i don't think Bryan is going to win the belt but how long do you hold off before you have to make some sorta move? Like Cole is clearly going to turn on Omega at some point. 

I’ve said from the start, it always should’ve and will be at Full Gear. Exactly a year since their last singles match. 

In fact, I don’t even know why they started teasing it for Double or Nothing. 

and again, Page asked for time off himself. So let’s extinguish this notion of “AEW dropped the ball on him winning earlier”. 

Damn, Daniel Garcia is quickly becoming one of my favs. I didn’t even know who he was a month ago lol

I wanna see him vs Bryan so bad. 

-finally tune in and the first thing i see is Cody 😑

-the way Lambert just comes out and talks shit >>>>>

Edited by EJ!

Hager looking at actual MMA fighters that will beat piss outta him he gotta be careful 

^ dude is amazing 

so did TNT give them freedom with the foul language?? That whole segment was full of fines 😂

Edited by TNFNS

Damn that was the most cursing I’ve ever heard in a wrestling promo ever lol 

-pretty sure national TV in general allows the word shit for the TV-14 rated shows, probably even more leniency with live shows

-Leyla gotta add some wristbands or something 

-oh look Hook doing stuff. damn a big “*Censored* no” from that table

Edited by EJ!