Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jersey went from originally getting the first Blood & Guts match to just getting Shawn Spears and Frankie Kazarian matches. *Censored* my life bro, I knew we would just be a filler episode until the Arthur Ashe Stadium show. 😭😭😭 Still going though lmaoo

39 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Jersey went from originally getting the first Blood & Guts match to just getting Shawn Spears and Frankie Kazarian matches. *Censored* my life bro, I knew we would just be a filler episode until the Arthur Ashe Stadium show. 😭😭😭 Still going though lmaoo

Oh thats the match line up,yeaaaaaaaah maybe not going.

8 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Oh thats the match line up,yeaaaaaaaah maybe not going.

Well at least the Kaz match is Adam Cole's debut and Spears is facing Darby. I think just promos from Punk, Bryan and Ruby. Not sure what else, hopefully by the end of Rampage they announce something spicy.

Edited by Fight Me.

On 9/7/2021 at 2:32 PM, Counting Lights said:

So they look like you're going for Brian versus Kenny they pretty much screwed over page killed all his momentum

I don't know about Brian Cage being a top guy in AEW with this roster but I agree he is underrated and underutilized! He and Hobbs should have been a dominant tag team and got or at least close to winning the tag titles. Brian Cage or Hobbs should get a TNT title run at some point or maybe reunite for another tag run or find new partners like maybe Hobbs and Stark

Edited by Siul LXXXV

*Censored* it. Dynamite on Monday.

i’m kidding…unless…🤔

okay if TK pulls that off i will personally kiss him directly on the mouth

if he dropped Chavo for cheating on his behalf, replacing him with Flair would be hilarious