Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute banger of a show.

Got huge November to Remember vibes of it, in all the best ways

Just saw the world title. Amazingly beautiful! How's the tag titles?

The promotion literally just started. :lol:

There are no champions and no championships besides the World title at this point

the shot at HHH was strange to me. wouldnt a shot at vince be, i suppose, better?

HHH is doing good shit with NXT

Triple H took shots at AEW during DX's HOF speech

Yep fair game

yeah good point

forgot about that!

YB won...bookers gonna book...

Why did Fenix jump of the turnbuckle when it was obvious that a double superkick was coming ? Typical non logic YB booking..

I thought Ambrose was the pits and uninteresting after 5 mins in wwe, hopefully he'll hold my interest longer this time around

The woman's match was good..

I'm excited.

I really only follow WWE, and probably still will but I'm sure AEW will force them to change somethings.

I still really don't like the 'AEW' name lol. Think its kinda lame.

I bet vince was pissed at Mox, as he was doing everything to try to get him back, but like so many others, the biggest threat to the wwe isnt from outside, but the inside and thats vince. He should have been gone along time ago.

I think the same. His ignorance and ego regarding his booking is pure sh*t.

I hate Vince disregarding the future/NXT superstars. And of course doing the BS wildcard rules.

I really hope he f'n steps down and just manage XFL once that starts.

Just finished watching the AEW DON and I have to say it is indeed a breath of fresh air. It was a great show. Seeing blading and blood again without the referees wearing gloves to stop the bleeding is something that I need to get used to but in a good way.

The biggest takeaway from last night is that they let everyone WRESTLE. Everyone got an ample amount of time to go and do their thing and show why AEW is indeed gonna be the alternative. Last night was magic and all the shots they fired at WWE were well done I think. As a side note, i actually cant wait to see The Revival eventually join up. The reaction when they nail the Shatter Machine on the Bucks will be epic lol

Last night was brilliant, it was fresh, it was wrestling. Everything looks bright for AEW, but time will tell how they good their weekly show and booking will be, what will the storylines be or will it be just stories in the ring or will it be like the WWE and be like a soap opera? It was a ppv after all, ppv's are meant to be about wrestling. But last night has shown the stories in the ring are brilliant and that does seem to be missing on the WWE main roster these days. I hope this gives WWE a massive kick up the arse, if it does then we could be in for a very, very fun time as a wrestling fan.

It made sense for Cody to go over, it was always going to happen, Dustin probably wanted to put him over too. Aren't the Lucha Bros exclusive to AEW? Maybe Bucks had to go over to drop the titles in AAA? I'm not sure of the partnership between the companies.

What's interesting, who will be the first world champion? Will it be Jericho who is a legend add prestige to the title or are they going to make a bonafide star in Hangman?

I want a proper AEW video game too.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived