Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/7/2021 at 11:48 AM, Generations said:

He's one of those guys who is kind of generic, and I'm not sure he would really stand out. 

Hide contents

He could easily team with PAC though. If they decide to have Lucha Bros join Andrade after all, then PAC and Nese would be a pretty logical team to make. Once upon a time, it seemed like PAC was second or maybe third in line for a title shot...but, since it doesn't seem like anyone is getting anywhere near the world title now, I think this would be a nice route to take.

That would actually be amazing. I’d love that. 

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

Nah there are some things you just don't joke about. I don't think he should lose his job but he definitely should be punished.

Yeah, have him off air for a few episodes or have him getting squashed or so...but no need to fire him or so.
It wasnt okay and the fact that he even came up with the topics like that is not cool, but if you dont fire sammy for what he said, you dont need to fire Max.

idk what it is about Statlander but man she can ring my bell

lmaoooooooooooo

kinda wild Britt and Adam are both *censored*ing fantastic promos. imagine their dirty talk in bed.

bro i just laugh every time i see Kaz. this gimmick is goofy to me.

okay this is one of the very small gripes i have with this show sometimes. Tony’s son just caught a gut punch and an RKO and he’s just like “damn ?…but anyway AEW Rampage premieres this Friday!”

i thought he was calling for an empty arena match.

Well, they can't have Fyter For the Homecoming Fallen every single week lol

It was an alright episode. The Impact world title announcement alone made me hyped all night. ??? Plus I guess they're really saving stuff for Rampage lol

Not the best episode. But maybe my hype was just killed by the Omega/Christian All Out announcement. I really had held out hope for Hangman. I mean, maybe some shenanigans can still happen given they're doubling booking it for the Impact title, but... 

It seems backwards that Christian vs Kenny is on PPV but Jurassic Express vs Bucks is on TV. JB and Luchasaurus should win the belts on a PPV. So who gets the PPV shot? PnP? Lucha Bros?

Andrade vs PAC on All Out is dope.

I guess Kris Stat gets Baker after Velvet? Could be pretty good, I like Kris Stat. I'd really live for Impact women to cross over though, Britt vs Deonna or Melina would be so cool. 

Dark Order losing :(

Shocked Jericho vs MJF isn't being saved for PPV honestly. And I definitely thought stip would be Jericho's career on the line. 

I genuinely don't know what the All Out card is gonna be at the rate they're going. Seems a lot of things are changing very quickly. I guess maybe the Cody vs Black rematch?

For a couple PPVs now I've felt they've cared more about the Dynamite ratings than PPVs. I mean Kenny-Pac-Orange was also kind of a random title match but a lot of people got the show anyway. Also, y'all gotta stop disrespecting the GOAT the Instant Classic Christian Cage. ???

1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

For a couple PPVs now I've felt they've cared more about the Dynamite ratings than PPVs. I mean Kenny-Pac-Orange was also kind of a random title match but a lot of people got the show anyway. Also, y'all gotta stop disrespecting the GOAT the Instant Classic Christian Cage. ???

yeah i’m actually mad excited for Kenny/Christian i just hate that it’s currently at the expense of Adam Page. but  a lot can happen from now till All Out

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived