Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dynamite is a *censored*ing party man, that’s the best way to describe it for me. just a fun ass time with no strings attached. they have hit an insane stride.

RAW is truly poisonous to the wrestling week. everything else on every other day is a good time. 

AEW was alright tonight. 

That was probably the worst I’ve ever seen Jericho look. It didn’t help that I watched their mask vs title match in WCW right before. Juvy was kinda slow and sloppy too, but I just don’t think Jericho could keep up honestly. 

How has Andrade not had more matches man ? I’m glad he’s on TV every week and they’re actually developing his character, but his biggest strength is his wrestling 

The Cookie Monster = CM Punk Easter egg was fun  I look forward to seeing what they do each week until he debuts.

Ngl, I love Christian for his contributions to the business, and he’s still a great wrestler, but I really don’t care for whatever’s he doing lol. I think he would’ve fit better in WWE and I still believe that. 

Oh yeah, and I don’t like Black’s AEW gear so far. Even if he kept the Samoa Joe shorts, but there needs to be a design on it or something. It waaaay to plain and doesn’t fit him. Also wasn’t a huge fan of the mask 

1 hour ago, EJ! said:

Dynamite is a *censored*ing party man, that’s the best way to describe it for me. just a fun ass time with no strings attached. they have hit an insane stride.

RAW is truly poisonous to the wrestling week. everything else on every other day is a good time. 

You’re absolutely right, but I feel like this was Dynamite’s weakest since leaving Daily’s place. 

But shit, that’s a high bar with RAW being awful every week and SD just usually being okay :lol:

2 hours ago, EJ! said:

i smell another anime story arc for Cody coming up

Leave anime out of this. Cody gonna do another DC reference with his hair nobody gets. ???

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived