Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, EJ! said:

idk the Simone Biles bar is one thing, but the Duke lacrosse team thing was wack to me

Yeah, that shit sucks. They've fallen off a bit to me since they started doing the Eiffel Tower jokes about Julia Hart just about every week now. Some stuff you just don't joke about these days, I mean this girl's like 19.

6 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Yeah, that shit sucks. They've fallen off a bit to me since they started doing the Eiffel Tower jokes about Julia Hart just about every week now. Some stuff you just don't joke about these days, I mean this girl's like 19.

yeah just kinda weird. i’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they clear these things with her beforehand but even then it’s like bottom barrel high school shit that i think they’re better than.

3 minutes ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

They must have removed the rap bc watching Dark now and they go right to the start of the match

Weird, they did reupload it but the original link I posted here a few posts up still works. Must've just made it private instead of straight up deleting.

On 8/2/2021 at 5:25 AM, Bushy. said:

I don’t think so at all. If anything, I see this as Jericho redeeming himself for that weak ass war games spot and he accomplished it. 

Redeeming himself in what sense? That he’s “hardcore” and he can take bumps that are extra dangerous?

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived