Guest Fight Me.

5 hours ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

I've heard of Nick Cage before and know he's a popular hardcore guy in the indies but so did he really pull a New Jack by stabbing an opponent and robbed a bank? So he's crazy in real life but how is he in ring when actually wrestling?

I mean...Nick Gage died for 7 minutes after blood loss, and then came back. So...yes? Lol

In-ring he's perfectly safe, IMO. People have complained about one thing or another...but they're usually bitches. MDK all *censored*ing day.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Generations said:

Lol...I'm sure that was the runoff from people hearing that Nick Gage appeared, and tuning in late. 

Which is pretty cool. Highest numbers were right after Nick Gage segment. Even higher than Chavo or the main event. 

Its 100% stupid sexy yoots.

Gage is rad. I never cared for him until my first GCW show. The love that this man has for wrestling fans is incredible. His entrance is probably the most simple, yet awesome in professional in wrestling. 

4 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

So as someone who doesn't know about Chris Jericho's Japanese time what makes the pain maker so much different than regular Jericho

Absolutely nothing lmao

In Jericho's mind, he thinks he was this big scary American terrorizing the Japanese crowd like he was Bruiser Brody or something. It was just a cute shirt idea to parody Okada's Rainmaker nickname.

4 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Absolutely nothing lmao

In Jericho's mind, he thinks he was this big scary American terrorizing the Japanese crowd like he was Bruiser Brody or something. It was just a cute shirt idea to parody Omada's Rainmaker nickname.

This.

Jericho is a clown.

AEW is building a truly elite roster. If they manage to get CM Punk and/or Danielson, it would be huge! I don't know much about Gage but I do know that he's popular and would be cool for a lot of fans if he sticks around for more than one match.

For now though, I don't believe they're actually signed or are coming in and especially Punk until I see them appear on AEW Dynamite, Rampage or ppv

7 hours ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

For now though, I don't believe they're actually signed or are coming in and especially Punk until I see them appear on AEW Dynamite, Rampage or ppv

Tbh, Punk has always said he would work if the offer was right. AEW has a pretty solid record of giving people the "right" offer. 

As for Bryan, he's nearing retirement...and he probably wants to go out on a high note instead of random midcard matches. So...there is also nothing that would surprise me about him signing. He could close out his career, maybe not as AEW world champion, but definitely as TNT champion...and he could do it with 'Final Countdown" if Khan pays up. 

17 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Punk actually said he wanted to go somewhere where there was something for him to do. He didn't want to sign somewhere and get lost in the shuffle after one program. Im still hoping this doesn't derail Page.

i’m mad you said this because i was having the same thought but i thought if no one else is worried then i was stupid for worrying. all i know is, some people gotta turn heel pretty soon otherwise i really don’t know who these guy’s will be busy with. seems like everyone fun is locked into something.

I'm just thinking poor Kenny...cause I'd imagine he'd wanna take a break or something after dropping his titles at All Out, Bound for Glory and TripleMania (which are all relatively close to each other). This poor guy is just stacking up injuries...but I'd imagine there are no breaks for him soon if/when Punk and Bryan come in. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

So how long before Nick Gage get Nick Gage kicked out of the company

We literally just saw Gage do the most professional thing that a wrestler can do...

And this dude wants to talk shit like Gage is gonna refuse to work or something.

The only reason I don't see Gage as a long term AEW player, is because he loves deathmatch wrestling too much. AEW isn't gonna be having this dude use light tubes and pizza cutters. They aren't gonna let him mosh through half the crowd or start a borderline riot. I wouldn't expect him to be in AEW past a few random appearances.

31 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

Yeah but it hasn't his mouth got kicked out of pretty much most wrestling companies he worked he kind of a bad PR move

What are you even talking about? Gage is a deathmatch guy. He ain't been kicked out of anywhere. 

You make it sound like this mother*censored*er was kicked out of TNA for pissing in Jeff Jarrett's fruit loops.

Where the hell do you think Nick Gage has worked?

During the time when he was doped up/robbing banks, he was definitely blacklisted from events...but it wasn't because he was "mouthing off". And it's not exactly possible to be "unprofessional" when you're working some indy deathmatch scenes. He never had the chance to be a professional before. Now he does.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived