Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't finished Dynamite, but if you bring a whole entourage ringside just for fun, you're unlikable and you deserve to have your people attacked; Darby shouldnt tolerate that shit.

RE: OC new theme:

It's the worst use of that song since Fight Club! :D 

For real, poor Pixies. I wish they would protect their music better.

1 hour ago, PaperThinWalls said:

If you bring a whole entourage ringside just for fun, you're unlikable and you deserve to have your people attacked; Darby shouldnt tolerate that shit.

This is some of the wackiest shit I've ever heard.

If they weren't doing anything, they don't deserve to be attacked for no reason...that's *censored*ing bonkers.

All of the times that New Day would come out and have two members at ringside while the third had a singles match, that didn't make them unlikable. If someone who was supposed to be a face randomly decided to attack them for no reason, they would be seen as a heel in that instance. It's not a thing that you see. Dark Order aren't heels...and Darby isn't supposed to be a heel either. So, the whole thing made Darby look like a jerkoff.

1 hour ago, Generations said:

This is some of the wackiest shit I've ever heard.

If they weren't doing anything, they don't deserve to be attacked for no reason...that's *censored*ing bonkers.

All of the times that New Day would come out and have two members at ringside while the third had a singles match, that didn't make them unlikable. If someone who was supposed to be a face randomly decided to attack them for no reason, they would be seen as a heel in that instance. It's not a thing that you see. Dark Order aren't heels...and Darby isn't supposed to be a heel either. So, the whole thing made Darby look like a jerkoff.

I mean, I'm not saying they're heels. I'm saying having an entourage comes across as a little heelish and if the babyface opponent wants them to *Censored* off, then I'm all for it cause they have no business being ringside. Like I said, I still haven't seen the match myself, so maybe I'm getting the number of people wrong here -- but if a good chunk of Dark Order guys (like I say more than two) are hanging around ringside like Adam Rose's followers, then you got some heat from me. lol

Ok. I watched the clip. And...

I feel the same. lol While I didn’t exactly care for that spot, I don’t mind Darby lashing out on them. If you have THAT many people in your corner, then screw you. It’s a form of intimidation and judging by the clip, the match totally played off that. Doesn’t matter if it’s a band of tools like the Dark Order, you never know what they have up their sleeves. So I’m with Counting Light’s line of reasoning here. It makes sense to me.

18 hours ago, Generations said:

In a lot of ways, AEW is doing what people hate about WWE, and doing an even more offensive job of it. Like...AEW has a great roster. They have these "top guy" positions ready to be filled. But they're pushing Bucks, Cutler, Cassidy, Darby, etc...and they have all of the true top tier talents locked into stables for no good reason. Then they have Hangman, who is ranked number 2 overall and has a great W/L record, but he's booked in a way that he just feels like a forgettable midcard guy. I have no idea what they're doing over there...but it's really starting to become an issue for me. The Kenny angle, Thunder Rosa, and Eddie Kingston are some of the only things that are keeping my interest right now.

They are doing the stables thing cause NJPW does it.

And on Darby that PWG promo Trevor Lee cut pretty much sums him up. Hes got one spot, he looks like he came from a Good Charlotte concert. Hes the first wrestler i ever looked at as unbelievable as a wrestler because of his size. 

Finally, an intro lol

OC's new music fits him well. Shame the short ramp doesn't make it much of an entrance lol

Why Mox's match only 2nd on the card lol

Britt gets showered in praise on Dynamite, but Thunder Rosa (WHO WON THE MATCH) just gets an interview on Elevation. Tf?

Frankie Kazarian went from the guy who did the Twisting Spanish Fly to a Crossface Chickenwing as his finisher. ???

Ethan's Ego's Edge is pretty good. Haven't seen someone get air like that since Hernandez's Border Toss back in the early LAX days.

Hikaru Shida and Tay Conti with the Dark Order. Weird visual lol

I forgot they remixed Tarzan Boy.

Dang, Ryo staying in America longer than I thought. Cool.

Scorpio Sky forming a team with Ethan Page? Weird.

3 hours ago, Generations said:

Miro is wasting his own time for as long as he has the "best man" gimmick. 

Singles run when?

While I agree with you, didn't Miro want to go full time streamer before signing with AEW? Passion might not be there anymore.

I would love AEW forever if they signed Aiden English and had him manage Miro again. Those two together were such money, and I want to feel that Rusev Day magic again.

The only unsigned ex-WWE pairing I see working in AEW is Thea Trinidad with whatever Andrade is gonna call himself, going forward. Aiden English seems cool but he wouldn't move the needle. Freakin' Sting and Christian couldn't help them break a million viewers. If it ain't someone big, I don't wanna see 'em. Just my opinion/view.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived