Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

44 minutes ago, Ziggy Vercetti said:

Damn Britt leaking 

That looked really nasty...and a bit unsettling to be honest.

The Pinnacle? Alright. Not bad. Still trying wrap my mind around this storyline. It feels like there’s a beat or two missing. But their promo tonight clarified some things. Nice that Tully’s mic skills were used tonight and MJF’s material was good.

Britt and Thunder Rosa was actually good. It wasn't as brutal as Lufisto vs Mickie Knuckles, but they told a great story.   Britt was bleeding pretty heavy though. All in all, it was a decent episode. Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody.

Marko sold that hurricanrana terribly.

I liked the layout to the Mox/Kingston tag match.

Lance talking like a graduate from WWE’s school of scripted promos.

Britt is a legit star after tonight. Good example of someone losing a match and getting the better rub as a result.

Kinda reminiscent of Austin losing to Bret and getting the bigger moment.

She needs to learn how to blade more safely, though. Way too deep a cut. Could have been in actual danger from that one.

Edited by Generations

I already liked Britt Baker and found her an underrated star and especially with this heel run but I feel she was truly made tonight even in defeat.

Thunder Rosa is always awesome and now I love her more 

Man...Khan needs to reel himself in just a bit.

It's one thing to congratulate the ladies and move on...but he said the same thing about 10 times, and talking about MotY and other things was just weird. Like...that main event was awesome. Everything else on tonight's show? Pretty damn forgettable. He was kinda acting like the whole show was strong, which is a stretch. 

Edited by Generations

Also...on the subject of Rosa/Britt...they should really keep pushing this feud. I mentioned before that last night's match drew parallels to Austin/Bret for me...and it's the first time in a long time that a feud has had such solid legs to stand on. I don't want them to ruin a good thing...but I also want to catch as much of this lightning in a bottle as possible. I feel like both ladies should fight other people for a while. But this established them as lifelong rivals, IMO. That's the kind of feeling I'm getting here. Like, however long they go without fighting...when they do, it should always be a big match feel. I want them to get that right.

19 minutes ago, Generations said:

Also...on the subject of Rosa/Britt...they should really keep pushing this feud. I mentioned before that last night's match drew parallels to Austin/Bret for me...and it's the first time in a long time that a feud has had such solid legs to stand on. I don't want them to ruin a good thing...but I also want to catch as much of this lightning in a bottle as possible. I feel like both ladies should fight other people for a while. But this established them as lifelong rivals, IMO. That's the kind of feeling I'm getting here. Like, however long they go without fighting...when they do, it should always be a big match feel. I want them to get that right.

I agree. I think this match should end this chapter of the feud, but one of these two is the ideal candidate to dethrone Shida. And once there's gold in the picture, they could easily revisit the feud.

Do you guys actually sit there and watch all 15 matches of AEW Dark?

I either have it playing in the background whilst I'm doing something else or I skip though to who I want to see, mostly the unsigned indie talent.

Personally I'll check out an occasional match of someone I like, especially if they haven't been on TV for a minute. Jungle boy is on there quite a bit for example. But overall? Nah.

5 hours ago, Bushy. said:

Do you guys actually sit there and watch all 15 matches of AEW Dark?

It is great background noise, especially with Excalibur and Taz being the best commentary team in the biz. I'll occasionally pay attention if something intrigues me.

I also got it in Picture-in-Picture with Impact. Two birds with one stone. :lol: