Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

They cut down the intro to Yuka's theme. Disrespect.

Interesting that they added Taz cause Excalibur did great on his own I thought. But I can't complain, I'd say they're the best team in the biz currently. They just be straight chillin' lol

SHIDA. 🥵🥵🥵

Emi Sakura's gimmick is much better as a heel. Especially with her Freddie Mercury minions on the outside lol Despite the loss, I see her facing Shida anyway.

Edited by Fight Me.

Anna's replacement just got straight destroyed. I hope it wasn't originally going to go down like that. Anna-Britt seems kinda bigger than a tourney match on YouTube.

The more i see Cage next to other talent the more i realize the almost the entire AEW roster it is taller than him. Hes the shortest person in that impact ad. 

No matter who wins the tournament, I don’t see them beating Shida for it. Nyla has been done, Riho has been done and Yuka isn’t gonna relocate to the States that I know of. Seems like a decent spot for Thea Trinidad to come in tbh. 

Edited by A N T I -

Yeah, I thought it was on B/R Live cause it was easier to find there. Then when the show came on, it redirected me to download tbe other app. Really annoying...but it seems others had bigger issues.

Edited by Fight Me.

Special edition of Dark since only one match is actually part of the tourney lol

I wonder if they turned Legit Layla heel as a test run to see if she would be a good fit for Team Taz. That's something I see people petitioning for on Twitter a lot.

That was short lol

Edited by Fight Me.