Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

According to Jericho on his livestream, the original plan for the OC segment this week was for OC to drive in with an orange juice truck and hose down the Inner Circle, but they couldn’t do it because how Daily’s Place is set up.

The only thing that bothers me about it is its way to much of a elaborate plan for OC to want to even set it. Would make more sense if the Best Friends set it up for him. 

It's kind of funny how both OC detractors and OC fans are unsatisfied with his current standing in AEW right now. lol For the non-fans, they're unhappy about this silly character being positioned in a major program with one of AEW's biggest stars. And for his fans, they're unhappy that they're diluting his character and diminishing the characteristics that got him over in the first place with them. 

Am I the only one who's noticed that Schiavone has some piped in lines every now and then? He has some random lines that just sounds different than everything else.

The tacks are a bit much for a match with no build, I feel.

The loss is expected, but it's still a bit counterintuitive to debut a guy in a losing effort who could potentially have a future in the company.

I bet the Young Bucks thought this was brilliant.

Ive been shouting this for years. Wrestling needs Eddie Kingston. He is easily the best promo guy around. Easily. 

Good show as usual. I hope Eddie Kingston signs or has signed with AEW. Blade and Butcher vs Young Bucks in a Falls Count Anywhere was fun!