Guest Fight Me.

13 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Deonna just signed with Impact, debuting next week. And Kong left to start filming the last season of GLOW. Unsure if they wrapped filming before the pandemic.

Remember in the early AEW days when they teased Awesome Kong vs. Aja Kong? Nothing came out it lol

Deonna signed with Impact?!?! Bruh that news just ruined my day...

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

Deonna signed with Impact?!?! Bruh that news just ruined my day...

Yup, got the vignettes treatment and everything. She'll be fine lol

54 minutes ago, Oresama said:

Why's Billy Gunn just going by his first name now? Does he not have the rights to his full name or have I missed something?

Yeah, WWE were probably cool with it the past couple years til now. At least like Cody w/ Brandi Rhodes, he can get away with Billy w/ Austin Gunn lol

New member, I think? I only remember 8, 9 and 10 lol

Also, Alan Angels is that guy people were mad Kenny went long with him on Dynamite and didn't immediately squash him lol

On 6/4/2020 at 6:14 PM, Fight Me. said:

Got an email saying the Newark show that got postponed to late July now got postponed to February 24th. Not sure if I'm crazy for holding on to these tickets still, but I guess I'll wait and see where we're at in the world early next year and if it'll be safe to be around that many people.

Rochester show also rescheduled (again):

Weird these shows are 3 months apart for some reason.

17 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

New member, I think? I only remember 8, 9 and 10 lol

Also, Alan Angels is that guy people were mad Kenny went long with him on Dynamite and didn't immediately squash him lol

Orginally thought the numbers were rank then join order. Now have no clue.

I genuinely felt pretty meh about Page for a while, saw him as a midcard champion at best. But they've made him into an absolute highlight of the show and I want him to hold the World title sooner than later. Hell, I feel like the eventual feud between him and Kenny should happen after Kenny gets the title.

Omg have they ever used #JoinTheDarkOrder guy with the suit from the vignettes before? They had him and Lee introduce 5 on Dark. He's actually pretty creepy and has this aura I can't explain. I don't even know if he's a wrestler, but I like him lmao

So Reynolds and Silver are 3 & 4. Evil Uno & Grayson are 1 & 2 (duh). Alan Angels, the newest member, is 5 for some reason. Some unknowns are 8 & 9. And Preston Vance is 10. Confusing but whatever. This appearance on Dark is the most dominant these lowercard members have looked.

Also, Impact has been able to fly their talent over somehow from Canada. So I expect we'll see Uno & Dos back soon on AEW.

So the Jericho match wasn't important enough for Suge D to officially change his name to Pineapple Pete but now he does it lol

This QT/Allie storyline on Dark continues to be the best lmao

Q73NX0n.jpg

The shirt lmao

11 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Omg have they ever used #JoinTheDarkOrder guy with the suit from the vignettes before? They had him and Lee introduce 5 on Dark. He's actually pretty creepy and has this aura I can't explain. I don't even know if he's a wrestler, but I like him lmao

So Reynolds and Silver are 3 & 4. Evil Uno & Grayson are 1 & 2 (duh). Alan Angels, the newest member, is 5 for some reason. Some unknowns are 8 & 9. And Preston Vance is 10. Confusing but whatever. This appearance on Dark is the most dominant these lowercard members have looked.

Also, Impact has been able to fly their talent over somehow from Canada. So I expect we'll see Uno & Dos back soon on AEW.

3 & 4 are probably Silver & Reynolds right? But then we had that ocean of rando's early on...

Starting now. I think FTR could've had a better debut against another team, especially one that wouldn't have botched the Shatter Machine/Goodnight Express...but good debut nonetheless. The aftermath was all over the place, I think.

Cash lookin' jacked btw. Idk if Dax got a little bigger, or if it's cause he's still growing his besrd back so he looks a little weird right now. Still, didn't effect him in the ring or anything lol

Yessss, QT/Allie made it to Dynamite lol

Damn, didn't expect to see Shida take an L so soon. Especially from Penelope Ford. Big upset.

They massacred my mans Orange. :(

They really waited til Pride Month to start using Sonny Kiss lol Happy they finally are though. Kiss/Janela are a decent team on Dark too.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived