Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh shit, Diamante on Dark. Sign her and reunite her with Proud and Powerful pls.

Guess Taz just signed for Dark and whenever Tony can't do Dynamite. :lol:

Guess she had that gear made for Impact since it says LAX on it. And not sure they ever used her in ring since she was injured.

I liked the feel of the first Cruise event better.

I understand why they would film at night for AEW. But, when they did the original cruise event as a Fite PPV...it was shot during the day time, and seeing the ocean in the background really added something special. Made it feel like a Street Fighter stage. Being shot at night, there were definitely times where you could have easily forgot that it was on a ship at all. The wind was really the only indication that the setting was "unique".

I think AEW needs a new heavyweight champion before they can establish themselves as a serious brand, tbh. Jericho has done a lot for them. But, the longer he holds the belt, the more it feels like AEW is just "his" show. And that's a fine line that they need to be careful not to walk for too long. He was absolutely the best choice to be the first champion...and they were even wise to write in alibis for people like Cody, Hangman, and Omega to stay away from the belt for a while. But...yeah, As much as I really don't care for Moxley on a personal fandom level...I think he probably should win the belt at this point. Also, Jericho doesn't need a championship to be at his best. Many would argue that his best work is being a whiny little bitch...and he can do that better if he's crying about losing the belt. I think you put the belt on Moxley for a while...let him run with the modern Stone Cold thing that they clearly want for him...and then you work towards Omega vs Moxley.

I think AEW needs a new heavyweight champion before they can establish themselves as a serious brand, tbh. Jericho has done a lot for them. But, the longer he holds the belt, the more it feels like AEW is just "his" show. And that's a fine line that they need to be careful not to walk for too long. He was absolutely the best choice to be the first champion...and they were even wise to write in alibis for people like Cody, Hangman, and Omega to stay away from the belt for a while. But...yeah, As much as I really don't care for Moxley on a personal fandom level...I think he probably should win the belt at this point. Also, Jericho doesn't need a championship to be at his best. Many would argue that his best work is being a whiny little bitch...and he can do that better if he's crying about losing the belt. I think you put the belt on Moxley for a while...let him run with the modern Stone Cold thing that they clearly want for him...and then you work towards Omega vs Moxley.

Feels like the Jericho and Rhodes show to me.

Bushy living his best life lol

Tryna get these Newark tickets in about half an hour. I've never tried getting tix the second they come out tho, only afterwards. So I'm afraid of how quickly they will go. Also don't know how many tickets I should get, just for my brother and I or the whole squad? I'm freaking out. ???

GOT MY TICKETS!!! It's by the ramp but I'm so afraid the turnbuckle is gonna cover the action all night. :lol: I hope not.

Bushy living his best life lol

Tryna get these Newark tickets in about half an hour. I've never tried getting tix the second they come out tho, only afterwards. So I'm afraid of how quickly they will go. Also don't know how many tickets I should get, just for my brother and I or the whole squad? I'm freaking out. ???

GOT MY TICKETS!!! It's by the ramp but I'm so afraid the turnbuckle is gonna cover the action all night. :lol: I hope not.

Lucky. I go for the cheap stuff lol. I just want to be there

Tried looking at the Jericho cruise ticket prices but this site was showing they cost around a grand PER PERSON plus $249 for taxes and fees.

A grand per person can pay for a newer, longer, Carnival cruise to better places for TWO people.

Soooo, screw that.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived