Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jericho gave Lucha Bros a talk about that. Wonder if he'd be as real with The Elite tho lol

I'm shocked when people catch these things...I'm just tryna have fun lmao

Idk. It was blatantly obvious to me. Omega did a pin on PAC. Penta broke it up. PAC rolled out of the ring. And Penta continued to work on Omega without ever being tagged in. The rest of the match was the usual tag team chaos you see in AEW. Honestly, since that Jericho talk, I haven't noticed much of a difference on how they do these matches.

^ Oh yeah, definitely. And I can't wait. The angle has been executed very well so far.

If they really want a easy fix for the problem, just say all tag matches are under lucha rules, just gotta roll under the ropes to tag out.

From a kayfabe standpoint I guess it works since it gives reason to the chaos. But from own personal tastes, I can't say I'm a fan since I'm not into this style of tag team wrestling.

AEW is still lacking a true identity, IMO. Even NWA found theirs quicker than AEW has. Instead of a true "alternative" to WWE...they still do so much stuff exactly the same, that it just feels like a sister show, tbh. And I still feel like WWE and AEW are somehow connected for that reason.

There was some stuff I actually thoroughly enjoyed like the MJF/DDP and Moxley/Jericho segments. The Rhodes/Lucha Bros tag match was also pretty good (probably because the Rhodes worked their kind of match). And Daniels/Sammy match was not bad, I guess. But the rest of the show? Yeah, not good. The Women's title match was overbooked with way too much nonsense going on the outside (which made the ref look dumb). Not to mention, the action itself was lacking. Dark Order trying to recruit Daniels was lame and dorky. And the Jurassic Express/Best Friends match was too long and had too much Marko and OC for me.

Brandi needs to get off TV, that entire situation was bad not only cause of the booking but shes awful at everything. Also the balls of Uncle Dave to say that segment didn't work because Kris Stat isn't ready for the big time, maybe don't bring in another guy who noone knows who they are without build and have not one but two different times they interfere in the match.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived