Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah rankings never really works in wrestling unless you follow them to a tee and then that makes storytelling for wrestler a little too simple. Rankings work for actual combat sports because its all about climbing the ladder. Wrestling uses aspects of that but you need deport personal stories to help those stories and feuds flow, now just I want to beat you to climb in the rankings.

Yeah I saw someone on twitter saying that if you wrestle on Dark and win it doesn't count towards the W/L but for the last Womens title match they too Stardom wins and losses into consideration.

I don't think wins and loses count if you haven't officially signed with company. Or maybe they saw that one Omega match that was unsanctioned on Dark which didn't count for him.

Opening tag match was mostly enjoyable. Wish they held off Page/Omega pushing each other in the post-match; felt too soon for me.

Cody & Darby/BBB was pretty solid. Darby is so crisp. The finish I find questionable, though. BBB have been looking rather weak since their debut.

The Jericho/Jungle Boy match was some fantastic booking. The Liontamer spot was a bit long but boy, the story of the match was so well booked. Pro Wrestling at its best. Jericho in the post-interview was terrific. I can't wait for this Moxley/Jericho segment in two weeks.

Statlander's gimmick is even worse now that I know she's trying to play for laughs. Such a shame this is her character.

Riho was there in the crowd the whole time? They did not make her look important at all.

Brandi's delivery is so stagey. Her group is not working for me. And is Gangrel the bald dude? :huh: lol

Evil Uno fails as a cult leader. I'm supposed to believe this guy can lead a cult?

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived