• Please log in to reply
2747 replies to this topic

#2741 Generations

Generations

Wolf Fang Fist

• Members
  • 92,156 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 05:06 PM

I think AEW needs a new heavyweight champion before they can establish themselves as a serious brand, tbh. Jericho has done a lot for them. But, the longer he holds the belt, the more it feels like AEW is just "his" show. And that's a fine line that they need to be careful not to walk for too long. He was absolutely the best choice to be the first champion...and they were even wise to write in alibis for people like Cody, Hangman, and Omega to stay away from the belt for a while. But...yeah, As much as I really don't care for Moxley on a personal fandom level...I think he probably should win the belt at this point. Also, Jericho doesn't need a championship to be at his best. Many would argue that his best work is being a whiny little bitch...and he can do that better if he's crying about losing the belt. I think you put the belt on Moxley for a while...let him run with the modern Stone Cold thing that they clearly want for him...and then you work towards Omega vs Moxley. 

Edited by Generations, 23 January 2020 - 05:11 PM.

#2742 X-zero

X-zero

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 23 January 2020 - 11:43 PM

I think AEW needs a new heavyweight champion before they can establish themselves as a serious brand, tbh. Jericho has done a lot for them. But, the longer he holds the belt, the more it feels like AEW is just "his" show. And that's a fine line that they need to be careful not to walk for too long. He was absolutely the best choice to be the first champion...and they were even wise to write in alibis for people like Cody, Hangman, and Omega to stay away from the belt for a while. But...yeah, As much as I really don't care for Moxley on a personal fandom level...I think he probably should win the belt at this point. Also, Jericho doesn't need a championship to be at his best. Many would argue that his best work is being a whiny little bitch...and he can do that better if he's crying about losing the belt. I think you put the belt on Moxley for a while...let him run with the modern Stone Cold thing that they clearly want for him...and then you work towards Omega vs Moxley. 

Feels like the Jericho and Rhodes show to me.

#2743 Bushy.

Bushy.

The Bad Guy

• Members
  • 22,164 posts
  • SEN (PS3): bushysowavvey

Posted Yesterday, 12:40 PM

Just bought tickets for my girl and I to AEW.

NJPW- Feb 1st
AEW- Feb 19th
WrestleMania- April 5th

Edited by Bushy., Yesterday, 12:41 PM.

#2744 Generations

Generations

Wolf Fang Fist

• Members
  • 92,156 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:41 PM

Just bought tickets for my girl and I to AEW.

NJPW- Feb 1st
AEW- Feb 19th
WrestleMania- April 5th

giphy.gif

#2745 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

♻️

• Members
  • 46,678 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:13 PM

Bushy living his best life lol

Tryna get these Newark tickets in about half an hour. I've never tried getting tix the second they come out tho, only afterwards. So I'm afraid of how quickly they will go. Also don't know how many tickets I should get, just for my brother and I or the whole squad? I'm freaking out. 😭😭😭

GOT MY TICKETS!!! It's by the ramp but I'm so afraid the turnbuckle is gonna cover the action all night. :lol: I hope not.

#2746 Bushy.

Bushy.

The Bad Guy

• Members
  • 22,164 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:11 PM

Bushy living his best life lol

Tryna get these Newark tickets in about half an hour. I've never tried getting tix the second they come out tho, only afterwards. So I'm afraid of how quickly they will go. Also don't know how many tickets I should get, just for my brother and I or the whole squad? I'm freaking out. 😭😭😭

GOT MY TICKETS!!! It's by the ramp but I'm so afraid the turnbuckle is gonna cover the action all night. :lol: I hope not.

Lucky. I go for the cheap stuff lol. I just want to be there

Tried looking at the Jericho cruise ticket prices but this site was showing they cost around a grand PER PERSON plus $249 for taxes and fees.

A grand per person can pay for a newer, longer, Carnival cruise to better places for TWO people.

Soooo, screw that.

#2747 Generations

Generations

Wolf Fang Fist

• Members
  • 92,156 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:12 PM

Got tickets for the Newark show with my crew. Had to split up a little bit...but not too bad.

We going to the rock, boys!

#2748 Bushy.

Bushy.

The Bad Guy

• Members
  • 22,164 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:13 PM

https://cruises.soul...er-at-sea-2020/