Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So a lot of people saw them writing off Chavo last week as a way to bring Ric Flair in (which doesn't seem likely anymore). Apparently this was always the deal for Chavo to just work through All Out before returning to help with training on the show Young Rock. Funnily enough, the director of the show is actually Nick Khan's sister.

Also, I'm glad Chavo found this role for himself in Hollywood. First he did a great job on GLOW and now Young Rock.

Is the face paint wiping from FTR/Shawn Spears to Darby and Sting leading to something? Very interesting post match segment! I'd like to see Sting drop the paint for some promos and segments like he did in TNA while part of Main Event Mafia and at times after it while it could be cool to see Darby try to drop the half paint for a while

3 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

So has aw decide just get rid of the whole records thing win and losses don't matter anymore you gave you you automatically get the world championship shot

Bryan Danielson is facing Kenny in a non-title match. Ruby Soho won a #1 contenders battle royal. The TNT Championship shares rakings with the World title but it's also an open-challenge belt. The Lucha Bros were in top contenders and won a tournament for their shot. So what are you on about? Lol

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived