Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys. And luckily some dudes to our right didn't stick around for the Rampage taping so we took their seats for an even better view. Like 3 seats away from the barricade on the ramp side. :D

I didn't tell any of my friends we got floor seats til we got there too. Wanted to surprise em lmao

Speaking of Rampage, small little detail:

They brought the black AEW logo back for the mat! :D

That was cool, wish Cody/Black fought near our section though. :lol:

OH that reminds me, I think this was after Dynamite went off air, but Archer and Kingston fought in front of us in the crowd. Archer dumped a trashcan on him lol

So, I was there last night. Great show. Fun crowd. Lots of scalped seats, unfortunately...but we were still pretty loud without the seats filled. Got to sing Kaze Ni Nare, tell MJF to shut the *Censored* up, watch "Dusty" doing funny shit in the crowd. Someone took a shit in the corner of the bathroom...which was simultaneously hilarious and gross. Got a hilarious re-telling of said bathroom shit from an Irish guy in the beer line. Shit was killing me. Perfect delivery. "I fookin' seen the guy. Locked eyes we did. I'll never forget the sound. Sounded like a machine gun." ? If that story was told by a normal guy with no accent, it would have just been a story. This random Irish guy turning around and delivering that story with a stone serious expression made it so goddamn classic. Plus, it had the weight of someone who was waiting to tell someone. He heard us behind him and was like "this is my moment". ?

Our seats were way up top...but, I honestly don't mind seats like that for wrestling shows. You get a birds eye view of everything. Never lose track of where people are.

Only downside is that the speakers were really echoey, so you could barely understand some of the promos. 

IMG_9742.thumb.png.f05dae307004abfcabc9fa4e164ab6ed.png

IMG_9718.thumb.png.3847a5fc9f5009cc13669cae7957e1eb.png

IMG_9813.thumb.png.146cc1bbda2c1782e096268ba8081dca.png

IMG_9837.thumb.png.302ac02dc144beea069d96773649889d.png

Post-brawl with Mox/Kingston and Suzuki/Archer (the shit they didn't show on tv):

IMG_9916.thumb.png.6fcffe93581b04713de46bbe93fcab75.png

IMG_9926.thumb.png.d6519da7fa5ea136d2c051507b27c1d9.png

Great shots. And yeah, honestly, that view is better. I'm grateful I got floor seats, but it made it hard to see a lot of the impact of moves with all the heads in the way. And I definitely had to look up at the TV quite a bit whenever they would brawl at ringside, so I definitely missed a bunch of shit like Darby diving on the steps. And Mox's entrance kinda sucks live if you can't find him. :lol: So yeah, floor seats aren't perfect but it was cool being so close to everybody. Loved being able to bring my brother who still goes wild at these shows and hasn't been beat down by life yet lol

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived