Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/12/2021 at 8:08 PM, Lunchbox said:

I am, fans literally complained about WWE not pulling the trigger on Braun, meanwhile the Page angle was white hot. People wanted to see Page win the title not have to find himself again.  The fans went from wanting to see Page winning the belt to alot of people debuting, and still some people to possibly still debut so the focus is changed now. 

And i don't think Bryan is going to win the belt but how long do you hold off before you have to make some sorta move? Like Cole is clearly going to turn on Omega at some point. 

Difference being Braun was skipped over purposefully because they decided to focus on Lesnar/Reigns, while Page is out by choice because of his kid. If anything, it's a blessing in disguise as all the new signings can settle in while they have the hype. Page can have a big surprise return and immediately get the focus on him again.

On 9/12/2021 at 11:08 PM, Lunchbox said:

I am, fans literally complained about WWE not pulling the trigger on Braun, meanwhile the Page angle was white hot. People wanted to see Page win the title not have to find himself again.  The fans went from wanting to see Page winning the belt to alot of people debuting, and still some people to possibly still debut so the focus is changed now. 

And i don't think Bryan is going to win the belt but how long do you hold off before you have to make some sorta move? Like Cole is clearly going to turn on Omega at some point. 

I’ve said from the start, it always should’ve and will be at Full Gear. Exactly a year since their last singles match. 

In fact, I don’t even know why they started teasing it for Double or Nothing. 

and again, Page asked for time off himself. So let’s extinguish this notion of “AEW dropped the ball on him winning earlier”. 

-pretty sure national TV in general allows the word shit for the TV-14 rated shows, probably even more leniency with live shows

-Leyla gotta add some wristbands or something 

-oh look Hook doing stuff. damn a big “*Censored* no” from that table

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived