Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/9/2021 at 5:48 AM, Austin3035 said:

So they look like you're going for Brian versus Kenny they pretty much screwed over page killed all his momentum

Literally how? Page is MIA for his childs birth, how tf is his momentum dead? Kenny will likely retain against Danielson and there's an open window for Hangman to return after.

I get you're going out of your way to be as pessimistic as possible about this, but FFS man, think.

10 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

Literally how? Page is MIA for his childs birth, how tf is his momentum dead? Kenny will likely retain against Danielson and there's an open window for Hangman to return after.

I get you're going out of your way to be as pessimistic as possible about this, but FFS man, think.

I am, fans literally complained about WWE not pulling the trigger on Braun, meanwhile the Page angle was white hot. People wanted to see Page win the title not have to find himself again.  The fans went from wanting to see Page winning the belt to alot of people debuting, and still some people to possibly still debut so the focus is changed now. 

And i don't think Bryan is going to win the belt but how long do you hold off before you have to make some sorta move? Like Cole is clearly going to turn on Omega at some point. 

9 hours ago, Siul LXXXV said:

I'm confident it'll happen in the near future but it's simply a question of . Adam Page didn't get screwed since he himself asked the time off and it's not guaranteed that Danielson will beat Kenny.

Adam taking the title from Kenny could still very well happen and it will be as huge as it would it be right now

no they did screw him cuz they did the angle knowing he asked for time off  story line like this cant just be start and stop  this was capture lighting in the bottle moment   they started a redemption story-line    they were building it was going over then they just stop it in the middle it kills all  at once  that moment has now passed there no shot a redemption storytelling will work again as thos only work once  they use the excuse that he left to find himself again they already did that to build to build the redemption story line 

you dont start a big angle when you know the guy is leaving 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived