Guest Fight Me.

Jersey went from originally getting the first Blood & Guts match to just getting Shawn Spears and Frankie Kazarian matches. *Censored* my life bro, I knew we would just be a filler episode until the Arthur Ashe Stadium show. ??? Still going though lmaoo

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Jersey went from originally getting the first Blood & Guts match to just getting Shawn Spears and Frankie Kazarian matches. *Censored* my life bro, I knew we would just be a filler episode until the Arthur Ashe Stadium show. ??? Still going though lmaoo

Oh thats the match line up,yeaaaaaaaah maybe not going.

8 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Oh thats the match line up,yeaaaaaaaah maybe not going.

Well at least the Kaz match is Adam Cole's debut and Spears is facing Darby. I think just promos from Punk, Bryan and Ruby. Not sure what else, hopefully by the end of Rampage they announce something spicy.

I don't know about Brian Cage being a top guy in AEW with this roster but I agree he is underrated and underutilized! He and Hobbs should have been a dominant tag team and got or at least close to winning the tag titles. Brian Cage or Hobbs should get a TNT title run at some point or maybe reunite for another tag run or find new partners like maybe Hobbs and Stark

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived