Guest Fight Me.

Darby using the Pepsi Twist and looking right at Punk was great.

Colt worked Dark before Rampage. God, I want him and Punk to bury the hatchet so bad. But idk, I've never had a friendship end in a lawsuit before lol

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering what their relationship was like. Cause I remember Punk being upset way back that Jericho wanted him on the pod when the WWE stuff was still fresh and ofc last year when everyone trashed Jericho about saying he's never political lol

It already has been and now it just got turned up a notch.  Not necessarily in the ratings but the big time feel in the wrestling industry, fans having more alternative options, big name stars jumping ships, huge buzz , tons of potential for new directions, hot crowds and each company going through major highs and lows with big exciting or disappointing changes. It all feels so fresh and just something not really done since 2001

8 minutes ago, Siul LXXXV said:

It already has been and now it just got turned up a notch.  Not necessarily in the ratings but the big time feel in the wrestling industry, fans having more alternative options, big name stars jumping ships, huge buzz , tons of potential for new directions, hot crowds and each company going through major highs and lows with big exciting or disappointing changes. It all feels so fresh and just something not really done since 2001

I see WWE doing the long game I see a&w at one point taking it too far kind of like a worse event than the pizza cutter scandal which lost them a sponsor plus the fact that he admitted that he has no problem throwing money a lot of money the guys to bring them in and he wants to bring back WCW worldwide this might be too bad juju to bring in

And they need to stop pushing Baker because she pretty much single-handedliest killing the women's division because they always focus on her giving pretty much any other woman a shot

19 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

I see WWE doing the long game I see a&w at one point taking it too far kind of like a worse event than the pizza cutter scandal which lost them a sponsor plus the fact that he admitted that he has no problem throwing money a lot of money the guys to bring them in and he wants to bring back WCW worldwide this might be too bad juju to bring in

And they need to stop pushing Baker because she pretty much single-handedliest killing the women's division because they always focus on her giving pretty much any other woman a shot

lmao are you joking? Britt is over as all hell, and in no way steals the spotlight. Shida carried the division on her back for a year, and before Britt even got the belt she put Thunder Ros a over big time. Now she's without a doubt the most popular woman in the company, and she hasn't even had the belt all that long. How does that compare to WWE where Charlotte actually is guilty of everything you're saying?

watched the parts of Dark that caught my eye.

Caster being back was cool, i like the Acclaimed. i know they joked about it but i trust he understood what the problem was. also Bowens gets extra points for getting the crowd to boo the Rhodes reality show. do we have enough heel tag teams for the Acclaimed to officially turn face?

finally got a good look at Lee Moriarty and i get it. i hope they sign him if they haven’t already, have him be Bryan’s young gunner, get him in there with Garcia. i also completely forgot about Sonny Kiss holy shit.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived