Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can’t explain why but i feel like FTR should’ve won that. i get PnP are due for some big time success and probably a title run, but i feel like FTR really don’t have any big wins at all and they could’ve really used that one for credibility’s sake, especially with Cash fighting through injury. i think that’s a problem for a decent number of AEW heels where they can’t win the match that means the most. like the heel champs are super protected which is good but if you are not a champ there’s a good chance you will eat shit.

5 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Feel like Punk has Sting Syndrome. Just shows up to cut promos alot his first few weeks saying basically the same thing over again. 

yeah hopefully somebody attacks him post match or something so we get past the “happy to be here” promos and get some more focused content from him. like Edge’s return was cool because his first night back on Raw he caught an RKO and that was his focus immediately. i want that for Punk.

i guess it’s tough because there’s not much justifiable heat to work with. Punk just randomly challenged him for no real reason. it’s hard for them to up the heat because Darby can’t pull the “you’re washed up!” schtick with Sting by his side and i don’t know what Punk could say other than Darby’s a pipsqueak which would make him look weird for challenging him. 

I'm fine with it for now and that's probably the reason why they keep doing it. Punk does need a heated fraud with someone right after All Out and so maybe he can focus on Garcia and say he hasn't forgotten he and 2.0 attacking him and is ready to take care of them now that his match with Darby is out of the way then go from there before doing a more heated and personal feud.

15 hours ago, EJ! said:

can’t explain why but i feel like FTR should’ve won that. i get PnP are due for some big time success and probably a title run, but i feel like FTR really don’t have any big wins at all and they could’ve really used that one for credibility’s sake, especially with Cash fighting through injury. i think that’s a problem for a decent number of AEW heels where they can’t win the match that means the most. like the heel champs are super protected which is good but if you are not a champ there’s a good chance you will eat shit.

FTR won their first match a while back, I think this could lead the way to a 2/3 falls blowoff if Cash is healthy.

I feel like PnP went over cause they weren't sure about Cash. They were playing it up on social media like if this could've been his last match or at least they might have to go part-time after this. He wrote about how he's been dealing with loss of grip strength and nerve damage. He could just be playing it up, but from the pictures he posted, I wouldn't doubt it for a second. He looked great but it makes sense that they would do the honors if he unfortunately can't do this full time anymore. Hopefully I'm just being worked though.

-Shotty bout to taste a lil bit of CTE real quick.

-can’t wait till Lee frees himself from the Rhodes family

-illegal amount of sexy in this ring.

-they have botched the hell out of Red Velvet’s booking. they’re trying to get her over as a babyface by putting her up against the most over woman on the roster. 

-Darby what even was that

-JR casually admitting he been sleepwalking the past few years

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived