Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/24/2021 at 4:00 PM, Fight Me. said:

Preempted by the NHL it seems.

8 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

I'ma be honest, I have no idea who Kojima is. So... kind of a lackluster addition to All Out for me lol. Wish they just did Eddie vs Miro at All Out instead.

Orange vs Hardy was solid. I kinda want Matt with a title, I think he'd make it fun.

Punk promo was the highlight.

Velvet's botch... oof. Kinda felt for Jamie, her debut spotlight wasn't quite as bright.

Malakai should've dropped Lee Johnson with a Black Mass immediately. 

Yeah, this episode was pretty meh.

THEY’RE NOT DOING MIRO VS EDDIE AT ALL OUT ???

Idk what that’s supposed to mean lol. I actually have a cruise booked for my anniversary in November. Was like $600 total for two people. It’s fully vaxxed. 

The only issue I have with Jericho’s cruise is it’s too damn expensive. It’s like 2x-3x times the price of a normal one. And I get why, but it’s still an absurd amount of money. 

Also, I’m not sure if the Jericho cruise is requiring vaccinations. I’ve been keeping up with cruise news a few times a week and some specialty cruises don’t require vaccinations like a standard one so we’ll see. But yeah, I definitely wish I could go. 

WHAT? I don't know where Gangrel would've fit on the show but I would've been so happy. They should've just said *Censored* it and still done it lol

I'm guessing for the Kenny/Christian feud?

4 hours ago, Bushy. said:

THEY’RE NOT DOING MIRO VS EDDIE AT ALL OUT ???

Just thought they could be doing it at AEW Grand Slam in NY. Kingston winning there would be huge.

I wish Proud n Powerful was a better booked team so they could win the tag titles in NY too. It's a shame they weren't even in this eliminator tourney due to this feud with FTR. Which I'm surprised Cash is coming back so soon after the pics he posted.

Edit: Yooo what's with all these promotions coming up with the same or similar show names lately? First GCW/Impact/AEW/UUDD Homecoming, NJPW/Impact Resurgence/Emergence and now AEW/NJPW Grand Slam. :lol:

3 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

WHAT? I don't know where Gangrel would've fit on the show but I would've been so happy. They should've just said *Censored* it and still done it lol

I'm guessing for the Kenny/Christian feud?

Now now, lets not throw the chance out of the window here.
The man can still go from what i heard, would love to see Gangrel on a big stage again.
Oh man, i just got goosebumps thinking about how neat it would be to have a Gangrel entrance in the AEW or wrestling code game...or having Gangrel in general in the games.

Anyway...dont let your egos or so get hurt here, bring the man to AEW...WWE be damned.
I dont care if Edge did the brood thing, give me the OG.

2 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Y'all hurt my man. ???

Who ever said to Kojima that he isnt famous around the world? I want names and adresses, lets get our baseball bats ready people, nobody Disrespects this man and lives. XD XD

anybody else down for another Stephen Amell mini-run? him and Punk seem like they’ve gotten pretty close from Heels. i would love for him to have like a Bad Bunny run and beat Shawn Spears or some shit

1 hour ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Darby didn't have a promo last night? Punk has put him over nicely in his first two promos and now Darby has to put put in work to build up their match. I'm not expecting him to turn heel but probably be a bit of a tweener and talk about having to beat Punk

It feels like they're bulking to Rampage over Dynamite these next few weeks.

7 minutes ago, Generations said:

Open to the public seems like a mistake during a pandemic.

It sucks, but yeah. Impact was never able to charge fans while they were there, cause they already paid to get into the park. Which also resulted in a lot of casuals who didn't even watch wrestling just walking in. Seems to be the same situation here. Capacity is about 1,400 so it's not that crazy but it's still Florida lol

I remember that rumor that NXT was gonna run there this one time that Full Sail had already booked something, but they used the PC instead. Wish it would've happened, how bizarre it would've been to see a WWE show in TNA's former home.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived