Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-bro how tf is this feud not over

-remember back in the day when we could barely hear the themes? so satisfying hearing the crowd pop when a song starts and i can properly dance to MJF and the Bucks themes.

-Pillman adopting Griff’s look <<<

-Jamie Hayter is unreal

-messy ass match

-really hope

Bray

steps in to lead Dark Order

-DAT BOI

-lmao Griff Garrison probably feels like dookie. imagine your tag partner getting the Punk shoutout but not you

-awww Punk confirmed DBry lmao

-i can’t say it enough. Miro >>>>

-i thought Peter Avalon was a fan lmao

Pretty flat show.

Literally just closing the show with Black in the ring would have been better than sending Shotty for no reason. Who thought that was a good idea? Was it supposed to be someone else? Was it supposed to be Ric but he no-showed? There has to be a reason for that completely pointless shit. Hahaha

Highlight was Punk saying "that's somebody else's schtick and you might need to be patient a little longer".

52 minutes ago, EJ! said:

i’m sorry why the hell did they not show Giannis? or did i miss it?

I see the Rampage ring skirt so this might air this Friday? I guess Rampage won't be live every single week lol

2 hours ago, Bushy. said:

KOJIMA ? *Censored* man that’s underwhelming as *Censored*. I guess Tana wasn’t available ?

People knew it wouldn't be Tana unfortunately, he's defending against Ibushi that weekend at Wrestle Grand Slam in Metlife Dome.

I think Mox probably likes facing the legends anyway. They probably wanted someone already familiar with the US as Kojima just came off a run at Impact. I think it's better they announce it now to prevent any disappointment, cause like you said, people were expecting Tana or Jay White or Will Ospreay (who's sticking around in the US with the fake world title). I for one am happy to see my Bread Club leader. ??

I'ma be honest, I have no idea who Kojima is. So... kind of a lackluster addition to All Out for me lol. Wish they just did Eddie vs Miro at All Out instead.

Orange vs Hardy was solid. I kinda want Matt with a title, I think he'd make it fun.

Punk promo was the highlight.

Velvet's botch... oof. Kinda felt for Jamie, her debut spotlight wasn't quite as bright.

Malakai should've dropped Lee Johnson with a Black Mass immediately. 

Yeah, this episode was pretty meh.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived