Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Who were the other two in 2020 or this year so far besides Edge?

Besides Edge? You bastard. Let's see...

CM Punk tonight, Cena at MITB, Drew eliminating Lesnar in the Rumble.

Those would be my Top 3. Especially Cena, that pop was insane.

2 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

When is that? Is it for Dynamite or Rampage?

Dynamite two weeks after All Out. Just found out they're calling the show AEW Grand Slam.

Perfect debut for Punk, I marked out like crazy. 

One thing on my mind is the Allen match, who's the heel in that match? Ahhh,stop over thinking it and go look at the best damn 20 minutes wrestling has Produced in forever...

One last thing, if he'd gone back to wwe the crowd reaction would've been 1/10 of tonights crowd. And Vince would've said "See, I told you he wasn't over"

So thank you to everyone involved,it was magical..and perfect and a potential game  changer.. 

4 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Perfect debut for Punk, I marked out like crazy. 

One thing on my mind is the Allen match, who's the heel in that match? Ahhh,stop over thinking it and go look at the best damn 20 minutes wrestling has Produced in forever...

One last thing, if he'd gone back to wwe the crowd reaction would've been 1/10 of tonights crowd. And Vince would've said "See, I told you he wasn't over"

So thank you to everyone involved,it was magical..and perfect and a potential game  changer.. 

It’s not overthinking. It’s a valid question. It’s an odd choice in that it’s either going to divide the crowd or turn people against their rising babyface star for that one match.

22 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

It’s not overthinking. It’s a valid question. It’s an odd choice in that it’s either going to divide the crowd or turn people against their rising babyface star for that one match.

If all goes clean, i dont see a problem.
I think the crowd is smarter than that.
Punk will for sure be the "face" in this, but after the Match i doubt people turn on Allen.
If this ends with a handshake or so, things will be fine.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived