Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

They finally acknowledged Kiara is a former Impact KOs tag champ.

A pet peeve I have is when someone is debuting and says “Do you know who I am? I’m such and such and I’ve won titles here and there”……so? now you’re here….everything it took for you to get here is noted but don’t make it your gimmick…I don’t give a shit. Like I love Mercedez Martinez but her whole gimmick was “I’ve been doing this for 20 years!”…that isn’t what I wanna know…I wanna know where the money is…

2 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Oh shit, Cliff!!!

Please God, tell me Punk and Cabana buried the hatchet.

I sincerely hope so, their friendship at one point in time was one of the most heartwarming things in wrestling.

Honestly, even clicking the video of his return knowing what it was gonna be, it was like I was a teenager again the moment the music hit. I haven't felt this way in a long time.

4 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Did they use the same static edit as WWE used? Its hard to tell because AEWs sound mixing with themes is a bit weird.

Pretty similar. It's a little longer, plus they use the full version of the song, they didn't cut down the intro like WWE did lol

Speaking of his entrance, I'm so *censored*ing happy his tron is similar too. The white, red and black trons are his colors forever. Man, what a moment.

7 minutes ago, CROSS-Out said:

Did they use the same static edit as WWE used? Its hard to tell because AEWs sound mixing with themes is a bit weird.

Nah it's different. It sounds a lot worse compared to the static WWE used, doesn't really have that punch.

(God what a weird sentence)

1 minute ago, Spamming Nooblet said:

I'm not a CM Punk fan but that was just incredible and correct me if I'm wrong but, I believe he had the 2nd biggest pop of the decade. 2nd to Lesnar 2012 imo. 

I mean, this decade's got a long way to go yet. But so far? Top 3 easily.

2 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

I need to see Punk and Sting face off in the ring, even if it's just a promo segment! Will Punk be at Dynamite next week?

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived