Guest Fight Me.

Jericho's entrance was bananas lol

Okay but if Aubrey was still distracted, why didn't Jericho just go for the Judas Effect after he hit MJF with Floyd??? Lmao

Finish aside, I liked the match. Way better than their first encounter last year, but I guess the crowd really helps lol

Hyped for Friday!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Bushy. said:

I’ve never once heard the CM Punk references and said “damn, that’s annoying they should stop that”. 

I mean, you literally still have people that doubt he’s showing up. They want to guarantee they get the highest rating in their history. We gonna fault them for that ?

also: they’ve never not ONCE ever uttered his name, so “CM Punk this, CM Punk that” doesn’t even make any sense. 

You really drew the wrong conclusions to what I said. lol Who’s “They?” AEW? I’m not just talking about ONLY AEW on-air references or whatever. I’m talking about the entire hype train. I’m talking about anything that has to do with CM Punk and his AEW debut. Anything hinted about it. Anything written about it from the dirtsheets. Online fans incessantly making prediction topics about it. Whatever it is.  I’m sick of it all. The hype-train has jumped the rails for me and I just want it to be done with now.

Wrapped the episode last night, super fun!

That Jericho entrance was cool as hell.

My one complaint.... why is QT wasting even seconds of TV time? He's the worst. And now a PPV match? Screw that. I'm down to see what Paul Wight does outside of WWE, but QT is the least interesting person in the company.

I gotta unfollow every wrestling site possible, I'm stuck on set probably until like 2 am tonight so I won't get to watch Rampage til I'm home.

15 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

The speculation is they are gonna announce Punk on Rampage, he won't even be there.

TK honestly just needs to shut up. If he announces Punk but Punk doesn’t show up, the fans are still rioting lol 

2 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

Wrapped the episode last night, super fun!

That Jericho entrance was cool as hell.

My one complaint.... why is QT wasting even seconds of TV time? He's the worst. And now a PPV match? Screw that. I'm down to see what Paul Wight does outside of WWE, but QT is the least interesting person in the company.

I gotta unfollow every wrestling site possible, I'm stuck on set probably until like 2 am tonight so I won't get to watch Rampage til I'm home.

Delete Twitter if you have it bro 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived