Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Oresama said:

Didn't watch the show heard about Juvi coming in and the stipulation. So Jericho's looking to finally hit that shooting star press he broke his own arm with in 1994.....

Man...there's no way. Lol.

I'm not expecting anything more advanced than a wonky moonsault.

2 hours ago, Generations said:

Jericho is 50 years old with a beer belly. He wears mascara.

He once lost the AEW title after leaving a Longhorn Steakhouse because he drank too much vodka and left it on the roof of his car.

Nothing is below him.

I don’t agree and that’s ok. 

If we were talking about Jericho from a few years back...who only hit homeruns, then I'd understand where you're coming from. But, Jericho has been in rough shape for several years, and has done far more questionable things, IMO, than the match with Gage. I'd say the entire feud with Orange Cassidy was worse than the Gage match. My point in bringing up those other things is just that Jericho's stock has been lowered considerably already. So, I'm not sure that there is really all that much "below" him. He seems more like a guy who is looking to have some fun and experience the handful of things that he has yet to experience in the industry...and Jericho has always been about changing the question when you think you've got the answers. To me, the deathmatch thing is just another example of classic Jericho saying "you don't know where I'm going next". 

5 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Haven't seen the show yet,but read online that it seemed JR wasn't fond of the Jericho/Cage match and it was clear during his commentary..

Also Juvi next week? Been a fan of his for many moons.,so I'm looking forward to the match

I only recall him sarcastically shouting “This is fun! This is fun!” when Gage brought out more light tubes. Pretty much everything else was JR playing his role and selling what was occurring. I would say the opener is where I could hear JR’s frustration more.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived