Guest Fight Me.

1 minute ago, Generations said:

I'll let you in on a little secret...

No one is actually being stabbed by the fork.

nah Mox forehead wasn’t bleeding till the last fork spot

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that I mind it, but I wonder if people are gonna get tired of the blood and extreme violence. They have it every week, sometimes twice a night. And next week is guaranteed to have a bloodbath again. 

Anyways, another great Dynamite. Only thing I hated was how they edited that FTR/P&P segment. It was so abrupt and just ended as it was heating up. 

Chavo with Andrade is much better. Props to AEW for adapting. 

22 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Yeah, it's an illusion. The Glasgow Kiss thing Edge has been doing I find more unsettling cause he's really putting a bar in your mouth and pulling back. That makes me quiver. lol

Glasskow Kiss is Drew’s headbutt lol 

1 hour ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Yeah, really strange. And the pics bit seemed irrelevant to me.

I blame the editors. It didn’t even seem Santana got to making his point before he was interrupted and sitting down again 

The important thing about AEW for me, is that I always want to see what will happen next. Are the matches always great? No. Do they do some questionable things? Yes. But at the end of the day (and especially since crowds have been back), I have been hooked by Dynamite every week. There are always multiple things that I'm looking forward to. And this week was probably the biggest example of that with everything that is happening (and rumored to be happening). This is what wrestling is supposed to feel like. You're supposed to genuinely feel like you can tune into a random week and see some shit you never expected to see. WWE's formulaic bullshit had me forgetting what that even felt like. To say it's been too long would be the understatement of the century.

2 hours ago, Generations said:

They kept the bells from "For Whom the Bells Toll".

Yeah,  AEW *censored*ing rules lmao

MDK ALL *censored*ING DAY.

HOW lmao

31 minutes ago, Generations said:

This whole "subscribe to patreon for news" format ain't it...

Information should be free whenever possible.

It's no different than everybody subscribing to the Observer for all these years and all other reporters just reposting what Dave said. And if it wasn't reliable, people wouldn't be subscribing.

It's just everything these days, man. How much money do they think people have to be wasting on shit? It's not really an isolated event with this specifically. I just feel particularly bothered by the subscription model when it comes to news and information...especially with how convoluted and rat-*censored*ed everything is these days. Just venting on media as a whole.

18 hours ago, Generations said:

It's just everything these days, man. How much money do they think people have to be wasting on shit? It's not really an isolated event with this specifically. I just feel particularly bothered by the subscription model when it comes to news and information...especially with how convoluted and rat-*censored*ed everything is these days. Just venting on media as a whole.

My biggest critique is I hate patreon. I have it for video game mods and it’s just a shitty site with a bad layout. Subbing necessarily doesn’t bother me. 

11 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

The Draw Wheeler Yuta.

Lol...I'm sure that was the runoff from people hearing that Nick Gage appeared, and tuning in late. 

Which is pretty cool. Highest numbers were right after Nick Gage segment. Even higher than Chavo or the main event. 

that Jericho segment just showed me i would be worse than Vince if i ran a wrestling promotion because i would book shit to make me laugh way too often. between Jericho and Demon Balor, every time someone paints their face to show how dangerous they’re gonna be i always imagine them just getting put to sleep as soon as the bell rings.

54 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

I've heard of Nick Cage before and know he's a popular hardcore guy in the indies but so did he really pull a New Jack by stabbing an opponent and robbed a bank? So he's crazy in real life but how is he in ring when actually wrestling?

I recommend his Dark Side episode lol Yes he robbed a bank during a dark time in his life. He went in with a note and no gun, no real intentions on hurting anybody. He served his time (twice) and has been good ever since. He's also deemed one of the safest people to work with by others. Guys like Bryan Alverez wouldn't work with him otherwize lol But he did have one incident where David Arquette freaked out which idiots will always bring up. But he's good.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived