Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he's more of a glorified stuntman than Foley's ever been to quote Rick Flair..

There are moments where I like him,but there's the "hey,look at me moments" that's headscratching..

If he's in jackass 4,than good for him. 

5 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

That's only if that's actually how many bought the tickets my bet a lot of those went to scalpers so only way to know for sure is on the show happens

You can say this for literally any show...so, it's irrelevant. The point is, more tickets were sold than any other non-WWE show has done. Almost no event has a 100% attendance record. Most of them have empty seats for one reason or another. Whether it's scalpers or people needing to cancel their plans for one reason or another. There's no point in semantics when it comes to ticket sales. Everyone knows there are scalpers...but you use the numbers that are available.

25 minutes ago, Generations said:

You can say this for literally any show...so, it's irrelevant. The point is, more tickets were sold than any other non-WWE show has done. Almost no event has a 100% attendance record. Most of them have empty seats for one reason or another. Whether it's scalpers or people needing to cancel their plans for one reason or another. There's no point in semantics when it comes to ticket sales. Everyone knows there are scalpers...but you use the numbers that are available.

But that's not what they're saying they're saying it'll be the largest crowd when they can't say that yet

At least he's not these crazy people on Twitter saying TK is buying tickets for it to sell out and swear he always does that with Dynamite. They attacked this tickets account saying they promoted AEW more than WWE's MSG show and the account became restricted lol

16 hours ago, EJ! said:

@Austin3035 yeah but still i think AEW crowds have shown and proven they’re legit on a consistent basis

Yes but there's also a couple factors that also play into it one Madison square garden we're going to have a higher kicker price than this show so that also affects it but aw already shot themselves in the foot when they announced that they're only going to cater to the hardcore fan base they're not going to worry about the casual fan or casual fan is the one that's going to make up grow or not hardcore fan base won't do that

On 7/17/2021 at 1:53 PM, Fight Me. said:

At least he's not these crazy people on Twitter saying TK is buying tickets for it to sell out and swear he always does that with Dynamite. They attacked this tickets account saying they promoted AEW more than WWE's MSG show and the account became restricted lol

Even if he did do that its such a common practice who cares. Some sports teams have legit just had employees scanning tickets at the gate to say people attended. 

1 minute ago, Generations said:

Didn't you say the card was bad last week too, and then enjoyed the whole show?

Card looks fine anyway, IMO. 

i specifically said i was very excited for every match on the card last week lmao

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived