Guest Fight Me.

no more Vickie?? 

RICKY

got a feeling this won’t be the only town that loves Ricky

yup. exactly how i predicted. damn AEW didn’t expect Starks to be so over. Cage doesn’t seem sympathetic at all lmao the crowd didn’t give a *Censored*.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/8/2021 at 10:09 PM, EJ! said:

hope you’re right. i can already see Darby doing a Coffin Drop into the coffin because lol but Page moves out the way, then closes it and wins.

i got the coffin drop part kinda right.

overall the best episode in a long ass time. this shit was fantastic. night 2 doesn’t look like it’ll be anywhere near as good.

I like the idea of the TNT title having an endless combination of color swaps and different straps depending on the holder. I don't know if that will actually happen...but, I wouldn't mind it. As long as the overall design stays the same, I think it would be fun to see what it looks like from one champion to another. Cody was known for the unfinished one. Brodie was known for the red strap and gold plate. Darby was known for the black strap. Miro now has this white strap with the green banner and Bulgarian sideplates. I say just keep it going. It's something that no other promotion does.

Tell me why they don't get Christian Cage's entrance right with the lighting and the pose?

Why get the original music for if you aren't gonna go all the way? Shit I even want his old trons. ???

7 hours ago, Generations said:

I like the idea of the TNT title having an endless combination of color swaps and different straps depending on the holder. I don't know if that will actually happen...but, I wouldn't mind it. As long as the overall design stays the same, I think it would be fun to see what it looks like from one champion to another. Cody was known for the unfinished one. Brodie was known for the red strap and gold plate. Darby was known for the black strap. Miro now has this white strap with the green banner and Bulgarian sideplates. I say just keep it going. It's something that no other promotion does.

That would be a cool concept since the title suppose to mean face of the network. You could have each champion but their on spin on it.

3 hours ago, Austin3035 said:

The coffin drop onto the coffin was such an unnecessary bump looking at the match card for the next week fest looks extremely weak

Darby no selling the Ego’s Edge from the top rope to the steps was what bugged me the most about that match. That was a solid finish for a match right there and they wasted it.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived