Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Individual matches never really "excite me". I just look forward to the show as a whole...more rowdy fans, a few laughs, etc. That said, I would consider it a solid card anyway. The FTW title match is the top thing for me. Starks will probably win that with some shenanigans, and then Taz will need to keep Cage from killing him. Whatever happens, I'm looking forward to it. Lol. I also think the coffin match should be okay. Hardy vs Christian is nothing special, but it's still a solid match because of their history. We also have an NJPW US title match (which you know Anderson won't win), but that should still be fun. Probably also plenty of hijinks in that match. You know Gallows goofy ass will be there in full effect. And I'm sure there will be plenty of stuff that they haven't yet disclosed. I'm sure Andrade, Black, etc. will be doing something to continue their build. Just a lot of pieces up in the air right now, and I'm looking forward to seeing where they land.

i actually see Tazz just going ahead and screwing Cage out of the title and kicking him out of Team Tazz. i think AEW is due for a good ol “you can’t hang with us anymore” beatdown. maybe it ends with Cage vs Hobbs at All Out or something.

i just want Mox/Anderson to get the time it needs. i haven’t seen Karl in a meaningful singles match in so long. probably too much to ask for there not to be shenanigans.

also if Yuta is getting a spotlight like this then i hope Fred Yehi does soon.

Adam Page is finally getting another world title shot and against Kenny Omega is a good match up but what's with the Dark Order confronting Kenny mutilple times and speaking for Adam as well them giving him pep talks about not being afraid for fail?

Well I guess the afraid to fail story makes sense as well building on Adam & Kenny being friends but still. The Dark Order is starting to make Kenny look like a loser and weak

1 hour ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Adam Page is finally getting another world title shot and against Kenny Omega is a good match up but what's with the Dark Order confronting Kenny mutilple times and speaking for Adam as well them giving him pep talks about not being afraid for fail?

Well I guess the afraid to fail story makes sense as well building on Adam & Kenny being friends but still. The Dark Order is starting to make Kenny look like a loser and weak

Did you miss the promo where the Dark Order confronted Page about wrestling Kenny after they confronted him? Huge moment in the storyline and makes a ton of sense. 

Mox dressed like Akio, a Velocity legend.

really glad they cleared ringside

i *censored*ing love the Rikishi Driver man

everybody been whoring out the Rainmaker lmao

good match

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived