Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wardlow with the Buckle Bomb and Hurricanrana in the cage fight was *censored*ing awesome lmao

I don't think Hager should've taken the match though. Even though he won, I can't imagine his Bellator fans being too happy seeing him in a worked fight like that. Not that I know if Hager's got an MMA fanbase like that lmao

I liked that little sit down interview with Andrade, even with his limited english 

Loved the FTR/Ortiz & Santana video!

It would have been cool and interesting to see Hagar and Wardlow finally show each other some respect with a fist bump but Shawn Spears just had to ruin it! Sami's red pants were such an eye sore and black or blue jeans are the only way to go!

Just caught up with some highlights on YouTube for the first time. YouTube TV didn’t record the show since my account was “paused”. Looked like some solid stuff. 

but I gotta say man, I like Jungle Boy but he has absolutely zero charisma

11 hours ago, Bushy. said:

Just caught up with some highlights on YouTube for the first time. YouTube TV didn’t record the show since my account was “paused”. Looked like some solid stuff. 

but I gotta say man, I like Jungle Boy but he has absolutely zero charisma

He's cut some decent promos tbh, but the one this week was so weird. It's like he straight up wasn't expecting it and just got awkward, especially when in turn you have Kenny going super-villain the entire promo. Also, I don't get how he's going up against a guy with an entire posse and chooses NOW to not have Luchasaurus around with him. The hell man.

I'd like Jungle Boy to drop the gimmick and repackage himself as a more serious wrestling character and use his real name Jack Perry..but he really doesn't have any charisma, lacks any personality and is too shy to ever even be a basic confident cruiserweight wrestling star! He looks extremely uncomfortable and shy during his promos and you can tell that's how he is in real life and thus why most of it is done on Dark, Elevation and youtube exclusives.

Newest example..

Kenny Omega is hamming it up full blast and Jungle Boy is like a bullied 1st grade kid

I don’t care what they do on BTE, Peter Avalon and his shitty stable need to be kept off TV. All those guys suck. 

“But JD Drake is a good worker !!!” Yeah I don’t care lol. Ryan Nemeth as Ziggler lite doesn’t bother me though. It’s a shame he’s not actually young. 

What...The Wingmen are the funniest dudes on the show lmao

I heard this great idea on a pod the other week that Zicky Dice should be signed and join them. They are just a match made in heaven for each other, I wanna see it lol

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived