Guest Fight Me.

Page already lost to Omega once in that tournament, he doesn't need to lose again. Especially when the angle seems to be "Hangman doesn't believe in himself to beat Kenny". This would be a reeeeally bad time to have Hangman lose again. He needs to look strong af all summer and take Kenny down at All Out.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait till these Friday shows are over. They're so exhausting. I hate coming home on a Friday night, starting a show at 10pm and being hostage until midnight. I've always hated how networks can just pre-empt shows for live sports. Especially as a kid, there was nothing I hated more than trying to watch Raw or Smackdown and having some shitty baseball game on. I know plenty of people love them some NBA. But, damn. I feel like we should just have NBA, MLB, NFL dedicated channels in 2021, and they should never need to pre-empt anything else. It won't happen, because the networks want that draw, and the sports organizations want those big money contracts. But...yeah, life would be much better if they just stayed in their lane. 

3 hours ago, X-zero said:

Is it the whole ppv or just that match? If it is all the ppv it will be nice for the Impact roster to be able to perform in front of fans.

Will there be fans? I thought this was shot on a taped show which I believe only has the talent ringside.

And yikes at the Tony Khan promo. The guy needs to relax and slow down. That was word vomit.

I think they can really eventually do something with Kingston as a top face. I never thought about it til last night, but he reminds me a lot of Kevin Owens. KO is a much better worker though. But I’d say Kingston beats Owens in “real life” believability. 

Wouldn’t mind him getting the TNT belt one day. 

On 6/11/2021 at 12:48 PM, PaperThinWalls said:

Will there be fans? I thought this was shot on a taped show which I believe only has the talent ringside.

And yikes at the Tony Khan promo. The guy needs to relax and slow down. That was word vomit.

That's a shame that was the most interesting part of the announcement. Unless this leads to the start of a major Impact invasion angle the location of the match being moved does mean much.

No spoilers here but Kenny and Moose tore it up. It's clear to me though that these injuries are starting to take a toll on Kenny and this Belt Collector run may come to an end sooner than later. And it's funny how it seems TK is almost embarrassed to have hosted an Impact world title match at Daily's Place. There wasn't a single AEW logo in sight and even the doc had tape on his shirt lmao

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived