Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame Zicky Dice got dragged out to the ring like any other jabroni by Archer. Surprised they didn't roll out the red carpet for him like they did Ricky Starks since they're from that same class of NWA Powerrr.

Nice to see TH2 getting another chance to join HFO. Definitely something missing since Butcher got hurt and TH2 just deserve better in general.

Abadon. ???

Just noticed they went back to the regular pandemic set. Is this old or will Dynamite be like this too until they get back on the road next month?

Just read his full statement. He's hurt but it seems to be mental health related so I respect his decision. AEW was about to sign him while he's signed to New Japan as well. He says he will return to finish obligations for NJPW at least.

Is there any chance Dark Order will turn heel again in the near future? They're good faces and funny (John Silver is especially hilarious)but I preferred them as heels and serious. It seemed like they were going to be AEW's top heel faction but Inner Circle formed and soon after, became jobbers until they got a bit of a push when Brodie Lee came in as their leader and now after his death, they're jobbers/low card faces.

I'm just glad they at least never became super natural and all that type of shit.

I think Dark Order will continue to take new members (and also lose some). But...I think it will remain mostly the same way it currently is. It's kinda like an oddities stable. I've grown to enjoy this adaptation much more than the original vision of a dark/serious group. I don't think that serious style stable would have ever made it in the long run. It was always destined to be these misfit toys, IMO. 

Heel Dark Order only worked because of Brodie. They were kind of terrible before he showed up, and they got over almost entirely because of their BTE sketches which are very face-y. I don't really want them heel again.

Regarding members leaving... it's bound to happen, but the only one remotely ready to leave really is John Silver. He's super over and they're already using him as their go to singles guy as a result, but even so I don't think I want him to split off yet because the chemistry is just so damn good. I see 10 and Anna Jay leaving eventually, but I think it's too early for that. Stu and Uno will probably remain as the originals of the group.

The 3rd is a Friday, and that is after the start of AEW Rampage (Which starts in August). So...yes, AEW will be shooting AEW Rampage. It has nothing to do with Smackdown being there or not. Also, Jacksonville is widely known as AEW territory. So...that's on WWE for having an event there. Why you trying to spin it like AEW is spiteful or something? You go to someone's territory and shoot a show on the same day, that's on you...not them.

11 minutes ago, Generations said:

The 3rd is a Friday, and that is after the start of AEW Rampage (Which starts in August). So...yes, AEW will be shooting AEW Rampage. It has nothing to do with Smackdown being there or not. Also, Jacksonville is widely known as AEW territory. So...that's on WWE for having an event there. Why you trying to spin it like AEW is spiteful or something? You go to someone's territory and shoot a show on the same day, that's on you...not them.

cuz they like taking shots at wwe  yeah but  lets see it actually wwe as they been around longer and holding shows there longer and no Jacksonville is not considering i live there beside  hardcore wrestling fans most people around town don't even know aew is there

At this point, no one will take DO seriously as heels. It didn’t even work the first time so I don’t know what about them being heel would be better. They’ve certainly cooled down, but they’re not menacing at all. 

Alcoholic Page was best Page. But I do like Page with DO. I think the weirdness some feel just comes from it being the stage of building Omega's reign. Which also makes sense, as Kenny's gimmick needs him to have a long reign, but Omega's story ended up taking precedence to Hangman's. 

Honestly their stories should be building parallel to each other especially if Page is the one to dethrone Omega. Should be Page building steam with Omega ducking him than eventually facing him but Page losing with some *censored*ery than have the big rematch where he dethrones him. 

37 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Honestly their stories should be building parallel to each other especially if Page is the one to dethrone Omega. Should be Page building steam with Omega ducking him than eventually facing him but Page losing with some *censored*ery than have the big rematch where he dethrones him. 

it’s not too late, i hope they do exactly this. i honestly might just have Page win it on the first one but i’m cool either way

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived