Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say Elevation this past week for full crowd from Friday. Dark had like half a crowd from the Fan Fest, didn't hit the same but those that were over were over lol

Lyrics don't abide by that same set of rules. People are dumb if they think they do. Anything that is quoted is obviously a quote of someone else saying that thing. Also, Eddie is a Puerto Rican from Queens...he literally lives that life. He's the least racist dude in all of professional wrestling. He's been on the right side of history at every turn. He's been an ally from BLM to Pride, and everything in between. Dude is a teddy bear trying to bump some DMX. People need to chill if they're that stupid.

The battle royal at Double or Nothing was the first time I've seen Nick Comoroto and just saw his Dynamite pre-show promo, which was alright but so how is his usual mic and ring work? I love me powerhouses and he is physically impressive as he's like a cross between Brusier Brody and Hercules Hernandez

2 minutes ago, A N T I - said:

Imagine if he would've come out with Thea Trinidad, though. Just for the visual.

i’m torn because i feel like she’ll go with Aleister which makes sense but her and Andrade were so solid, plus i don’t like Aleister having a valet.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived