Guest Fight Me.

Nice bro, have fun. Still holding onto my whole squad's tickets for whenever they come to Jersey. Sometimes I think about how if I refunded them, I'd have half a stimmy (I didn't charge my friends) lmao But I think the show will be worth it when the day finally comes.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many ref distractions tonight (again).

I can’t believe the only value WWE saw in Deeb was training talent at the PC. For shame. I think right now she’s my favorite female wrestler in both AEW and WWE. I love how believable her stuff looks.

The main event was enjoyable. I think I would have had Pillman Jr. get the hot tag, though. The Bucks as heels actually worked pretty well for me tonight and I kind of get a kick out of Cutler’s new role as a stooge.

Commentary needed to do a better job at explaining who the heck Julia Hart is.

5 hours ago, EJ! said:

accent reminds me of peak Nigel McGuinness. i like him and will be annoyed if he loses to Cody.

I love how hes suppose to be a heel but his promo about America made him a mega face. Dude has legit star potential based on what i have seen talking wise. The only thing i can see being is downfall is possibly buying into his own hype alot. 

18 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

I love how hes suppose to be a heel but his promo about America made him a mega face. Dude has legit star potential based on what i have seen talking wise. The only thing i can see being is downfall is possibly buying into his own hype alot. 

Unfortunately the reason why they are kind of rushing him is that his health is probably going to fail him sooner than later. He has a legit issue with his eye and I can see Cody and TK trying to help him out with a big pay day before he is really ready for the spot.

10 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Wild Thing doesn't fit Mox at all they need to stop.

I just really hate him using it, since Onita is still working.

I know that Mox and Onita have this unspoken "passing of the torch" thing where Onita has spoken on behalf of Mox a few times, endorsed him for this or that, endorsed the death match, etc. And that's all fine. But...Onita is still out there. The song is synonymous with his career, and his career is not over. I mean...no one would use 'Pomp and Circumstance' or 'Also Sprach Zarathustra'...those are both mainstream songs, but we know them to be Savage and Flair respectively. You don't want to hear anyone else using them. You don't even want to hear Charlotte using the original theme. She has a remix, and that's fine. But...that original is Ric's identity. And 'Wild Thing' is Onita's identity. I know it's intended to be an homage...but I don't care for it.

10 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Wild Thing doesn't fit Mox at all they need to stop.

Man it’s terrible. I can’t believe they made this a permanent change. ? I loved his original theme. 

4 hours ago, Bushy. said:

Man it’s terrible. I can’t believe they made this a permanent change. ? I loved his original theme. 

I agree. His original theme was fine. Same for Orange Cassidy. “Where Is My Mind?” doesn’t fit a wrestling setting. Instead of getting people hype, it brings them down. Jungle Boy didn’t need the song change either but it works. 

'Where is My Mind' is also crap for the reason that it was already an overplayed song in society. I was sick of that song before I started hearing it 8 times per show, every single week. And they could at least do us a favor and play the instrumental version 95% of the time. But, nah...they insist on the standard version with lyrics. 

• Orange enters match -where is my mind
  • Orange wins match -where is my mind
  • Orange makes a run in -where is my mind
  • Best friends make entrance - where is my mind
  • Best friends win match -where is my mind
  • Kris Statlander makes entrance -where is my mind
  • Kris Statlander wins match -where is my mind

ENOUGH!

I know you paid too much money for this shit...but we don't need to hear it on loop.

Just watched, I liked this episode a lot.

Christian looking really good vs Sydal. I was worried after his match with Kazarian that he'd lost it, but dude is still moving pretty well.

Acclaimed just getting better and better. Their rap is a weekly highlight.

The new version of WIld Thing is waaaaaaay better. Still not better than his original theme, but I'll take it over the original.

Serena vs Velvet was a lot of fun.

I'm pretty down for Eddie/Mox vs Bucks. Double or Nothing looks pretty good tbh

Really want Varsity Blondes as tag champs. And then I inevitably in a few years want Pillman to take on the loose cannon gimmick. I know it’s cliche, but his Dad legit only had like a year and a half with the character. We never got to see the peak of it. 

JR speaks his mind and sometimes I commend him for that. He doesn’t just say what his company may want to hear. He easily could just blow smoke up AEWs ass or shit on WWE completely but he doesn’t.  I agree that Orton is better than Omega. Not to say that JR def has some stupid and outdated views also

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived