Guest Fight Me.

Double injury? Damn I really hope he can recover well and fast as possible.

I like Darby but it was time for his reign to end because there's other mid card talent as good or even better that should also get a push. Miro is finally solo and getting a championship run in AEW!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Counting Lights said:

Not to be a cheeky a-hole but.... you were saying? lol

Tbh, it really doesn't count when the match is broken due to injury. Even with the outcome predetermined to be a triple threat,  there's no telling what else might have happened if things had gone according to plans. I don't see Cassidy kicking out of a red arrow as something even remotely outside of that scope.

Damn bro, I wish they would've given Daniels his moment. Not enough people appreciate what he did back in good days of the X-Division. He was carried that division on his back and was in it way longer than AJ & Joe.

Part of me feels that if the fall didn’t get as much backlash that it did that Jericho would have been kept off a week. Since people felt it wasn’t that bad by how it looked, it kinda made sense that Jericho showed up. The only thing that doesn’t fit is how the announcers sold it

In real life, if you fall from that height without any precautions, that would take you out. If you do that spot, you commit to the sell no matter what. So that’s a bullshit excuse, sorry. It was War Games. You sell your what you went through, not return the next week *censored*ing shooting champagne at the heels. This post-War Games nonsense also highlights why War Games shouldn’t have been their first match against each other. It’s so stupid that in the world of AEW that some silly match like Stadium Stampede trumps War Games. It should be the other way around. War Games should be at DoN not Staduim Stampede. Their booking logic is so backwards.

They needed a ratings boost if you look at this week the ratings went down to under a million and as they're going down every week they could have waited for this match but you know how they are that's why this feud is kind of going to go nowhere because they've already blown the big ending match

Yeah, honestly, it almost feels like PPVs are fillers right now and Dynamite is their top priority. While I think the world title triple threat will be amazing, it doesn't make sense that they started building up PAC & OC (outside of Dark) just a few weeks til the PPV when the Super Elite have been feuding with Mox and Kingston. And I'd imagine the Omega/Mox rematch and Omega/Kingston matches will happen on a Dynamite later to see if they draw a big number.

Also, while I love Stadium Stampede last year...it just doesn't make sense to do again this year on PPV. Last year they did it because there was no crowd, but this year y'all are gonna have a full capacity crowd watching on the tron? I just hope for that crowd's sake that it isn't the main event. My first live show, I had to watch Bryan and Kane brawl backstage for most of the main event. While the finish was cool to see in the ring, it kinda sucked the air out of the arena just waiting for them to come back lol

Yeah I definitely agree with you there. First FULL crowd bank at arguably their biggest PPV and they’re doing a cinematic match ? Backwards. I really hope it isn’t the main event too. 

The Cody/Elite story just keeps getting juicier, apparently they aren't even on speaking terms rn if it's to be believed. It's apparently stopping a big name from stopping...it would be funny if all this fighting was over Tessa Blanchard. Ofc Cody would choose her side lmao

I like the idea that they're petty enough to put Cody in a program with QT Marshall lmao

3 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

The Cody/Elite story just keeps getting juicier, apparently they aren't even on speaking terms rn if it's to be believed. It's apparently stopping a big name from stopping...it would be funny if all this fighting was over Tessa Blanchard. Ofc Cody would choose her side lmao

I like the idea that they're petty enough to put Cody in a program with QT Marshall lmao

NAH I heard it daniel bryan

Nvm, got tickets for Friday night dynamite instead. I’m gonna be in Miami Sunday so the day didn’t work out. Still excited nonetheless !

oh yeah it should be ringside too. It was only $90 a ticket lol. 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived