Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They really got Mox farming wins on Dark and Elevation lately lol

I've noticed on YouTube they seem to have a problem with playing the real music they got. Best Friends have to come out to their old themes and they have to remix Jungle Boy's theme but they use the regular version on Dynamite.

Julia Hart out here doing flippy flips as the Varsity Blonds' cheerleader (literally). They look good together. Anyone else think they should capitalize on Brian Pillman Jr. after last week's Dark Side of the Ring?

2 hours ago, Lunchbox said:
Why is a promo ike this on Elevation?

AEW's biggest flaw is just assuming that people watch everything. Whether it's Dark, Elevation, Being the Elite, etc.

They constantly struggle with highlighting the right content, because they act like everything is equal.

The top content needs to be on Wednesday nights. 

Yikes. That Liger Bomb looked like it hurt.

Now AEW has the Triple Threat title bug.

That cheap plastic crown doesn’t work for MJF. Heat or not. It doesn’t match his persona.

Jericho idea.

It’s just so lame. Trying to recreate the Attitude era like WWE does with this gag. It doesn’t work anymore. It only worked twice.

Too bad the breakup stipulation was just used...

Awesome main. I thought it was gonna end quickly, but I think it would've came off as too similar to the Brodie Lee win last year. Miro/Archer is an interesting direction to go into. I like both guys, but I just don’t see them having much chemistry tbh lol

lol Jericho's back. 

The SCU break up got zero time to sink in but let's be honest the breakup up stipulation with SCU had barely been mentioned on Dynamite anyway. A problem they continue to fall into by assuming their audience actually watch the YouTube shows alongside Dynamite. 

I wish they'd of just booked Miro strong from the beginning, the best man stuff was the worst way to bring him in. Hopefully we see something good out of this with him going forward. 

Onwards and upwards. 

Jericho is really the worst part of the show each week.

He didn't even take a single week off after his "devastating" fall. I'm sorry...but, the guy just doesn't have it anymore. I used to praise Jericho for changing with the times and staying relevant. But, he's truly dragging down AEW at this point. You can literally tell exactly which segments or ideas are his when you watch the show (and not for good reasons). Even when he isn't directly involved in a segment, you can watch it and be like...oh, that's a Jericho idea. He's definitely showing his age in regards to what he thinks "good shit" is. 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived