Guest Fight Me.

Just watched the episode, actually very happy with it all around. Lot of really good stuff.

Also really glad they listened to the criticism's about Darby's reign and he's doing regular defenses now. Also hoping he drops to Archer fairly soon...

The one thing that was so dumb was the end of the Mox/Eddie bit. They have ALL the leverage and they use it to get.... a meaningless tag match. Bro, come tf on. You could ask for anything in that moment. Ask for a triple threat with Kenny, get a title match, something! But just a tag with Kenny and Nak? Boooooo.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/30/2021 at 6:30 PM, Counting Lights said:

The one thing that was so dumb was the end of the Mox/Eddie bit. They have ALL the leverage and they use it to get.... a meaningless tag match. Bro, come tf on. You could ask for anything in that moment. Ask for a triple threat with Kenny, get a title match, something! But just a tag with Kenny and Nak? Boooooo.

lmaooo i had the exact same reaction. you were about to snap the champion’s leg for a tag match with Nakazawa? 

Every time I start to get excited for Blood & Guts, I remember...it's just a *censored*ing War Games match. Lol. 

I'm over here like "man...I can't wait to see what they do", and then I'm like "oh yeah...this is literally not anything new". Hahaha.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived