Guest Fight Me.

I Sting was overhyped tbh. I think that has to do with how WWE has used legends, Sting IMO was mostly used for merch and so Sting can have freedom away from WWE. Yes Sting is used on the show but I don’t think he was meant to do more. Christian is a workhorse and has always been a workhorse type, not THE star. I’m more worried about people like Scorpio Sky or Jungle Boy. Like when they recapped Jungle Boy’s recent run before the main event, you had to go back January for his last singles win on Dynamite. I’d rather them feature talent better then getting a 20 minute spotters just because they can. Rant over sorry haha

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/23/2021 at 12:41 PM, Kman said:

Yeah, them poor f#ckers have been lost on the shuffle for the longest time. It's a problem AEW has in general with its talent.

Like for me Chritsian and Sting have already lost their shine, just being another guy that shows up week to week to do a throwaway interview or to be another body during a run in. For a company that's constantly praised for its booking, especially long term, it seems so week to week to me. Slapdash would be the word. 

Santana and Ortiz should have been out of the Inner Circle months ago. They aren't used for shit. It's one of the reasons why I'm so ready for Jericho to pack it in and be finished with AEW for a while. He really didn't need to return as quickly as he did. It would have been nice to see Pinnacle rise on their own, and Inner Circle members to do their own thing without Jericho. Honestly, MJF had a perfect promo when he talked about Chris feuding with people who are already over with fans. It's accurate. 

And now that AEW has a relationship with Impact, you could literally book Santana and Ortiz as LAX again. Yet, here we are...doing nothing with them. Stand back there and make Jericho look important while he talks. This is what Inner Circle members amount to these days. I can't even remember the last time I saw Sammy or Jake in a match. None of the members do anything except flank Chris.

12 minutes ago, Generations said:

Dante Martin is really growing on me too. Not too sure about his brother, though. Is he injured or something?

Yup, unfortunately.

Not sure if former LU talent could use their old gimmicks, but I'd love to see Marty The Moth again. Though I guess they can't prevent a guy from just acting crazy. :lol:

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived