Guest Fight Me.

On 4/13/2021 at 1:52 PM, Luchador LXXXV said:

If the Thunderdome Raw and Smackdown are in, they just became outdated! When is the ppv/show cut off for the games?

8 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

MAMMA F'N MIA!!!!

If the Good Brothers can get on Dynamite every week just doing jerk off motions in the background and get paid, why don't they fly out Rich Swann and built this match a little. Their title is on the line after all.. 

Because they don't care about TNA they just wanted the good Brothers they have no problem bringing aw to TNA but they won't bring TNA to aew

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Solid episode aside from the main event.

Death Triangle vs Bucks was AWESOME.

I really like Kris Statlander. And I like her new/updated look.

Darby vs Hardy was just so freaking overbooked. And I generally enjoy the idea of multiple feuds overlapping, showing off a thriving ecosystem of relationships, but this was just too much for me. And while I like Darby a lot, I need him to do less hardcore shit. It's seemingly nonstop now.

I just hope AEW starts to slow down their booking. There was no reason Hardy/Darby had to be falls count anywhere. The feud really just started and that was a blow off type match in a couple weeks. I assume the feud isn’t over due to all the run ins but they really need to let stories develop and not just throw away gimmick matches 

Checked in with last weeks Dynamite after 4 weeks of skipping and I see nothing has changed. Young Bucks in an overblown and entirely predictable fiasco to open (thank goodness for PAC's legitimacy), Chris Jericho desperately trying to cling to relevancy, Taz & Christian trading their legacy for TK lolz, Darby Allin still trading his potential for indy mudshow hardcore garbage, and Sting still needing to leave well enough alone. 

Was there anything remotely interesting or new that I missed?

I want to like this, but tbh, MLW entertains more nowadays. Maybe it's the shorter format...

So compared to when they debuted which was like 1.4 million they were also unopposed on Tuesday nights technically they lost viewers when they're unopposed then when they were opposed and when they were the only show on Wednesday they did 1.2 million or wonder 

And considering how they went from the debut unopposed to 1.4 million they cut that in half in almost a couple weeks

How long will they take to cut this rating go down by half because they had some x factors in here and this show and that was being unopposed and heavily advertising Mike Tyson to be on the show

Plus are they really going to do the blood and guts match on regular TV like what is the point of that then that right there tells me it's not going to be as graphic as wargame or as violent they really keep putting pay-per-view style matches on regular TV and then they put crap matches on pay-per-view

I guess there's a surprise lol

Maybe it's too late, but I think Daniels and Kaz should move away from the SCU gimmick already. Either go back to the Bad Influence or The Addiction names or something new...but SCU reminds me too much of the trio. Even their tron vid still has Scorpio on it lol

37 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Yep that means that the ratings are actually going down because they did a 1.2 last week when they first started unopposed they were doing 1.4 I wonder how long it'll take him to go back down to 700

Won't be long if they keep doing the same thing over and over again with the run-ins and the random booking matches

28 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

They didn't do 1.4, that was just where they peaked last week when Tyson appeared but it was still 1.2 overall. Relax lol

1.4 with their debut episode unimposed on Tuesday night

When they were Wednesday night with NXT they were doing around 700 000

Last week's episode did about a 1.2 with a Tyson appearance and unopposed which means they lost 100,000 people from their first episode

Now they're down to 1.1 unimposed with no special guest which means they all lost another 100,000 people

They're slowly trending back down like they did when they first debuted

By the end of summer I can see him back around 700,000 viewers

1 hour ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Just want to say how much I enjoyed the Santana portion of the Inner Circle promo. I hate that Santana and Ortiz are background players when they are arguably the best in the world and should be major players.

Yeah, them poor f#ckers have been lost on the shuffle for the longest time. It's a problem AEW has in general with its talent.

Like for me Chritsian and Sting have already lost their shine, just being another guy that shows up week to week to do a throwaway interview or to be another body during a run in. For a company that's constantly praised for its booking, especially long term, it seems so week to week to me. Slapdash would be the word. 

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived