Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britt is a legit star after tonight. Good example of someone losing a match and getting the better rub as a result.

Kinda reminiscent of Austin losing to Bret and getting the bigger moment.

She needs to learn how to blade more safely, though. Way too deep a cut. Could have been in actual danger from that one.

Man...Khan needs to reel himself in just a bit.

It's one thing to congratulate the ladies and move on...but he said the same thing about 10 times, and talking about MotY and other things was just weird. Like...that main event was awesome. Everything else on tonight's show? Pretty damn forgettable. He was kinda acting like the whole show was strong, which is a stretch. 

Also...on the subject of Rosa/Britt...they should really keep pushing this feud. I mentioned before that last night's match drew parallels to Austin/Bret for me...and it's the first time in a long time that a feud has had such solid legs to stand on. I don't want them to ruin a good thing...but I also want to catch as much of this lightning in a bottle as possible. I feel like both ladies should fight other people for a while. But this established them as lifelong rivals, IMO. That's the kind of feeling I'm getting here. Like, however long they go without fighting...when they do, it should always be a big match feel. I want them to get that right.

19 minutes ago, Generations said:

Also...on the subject of Rosa/Britt...they should really keep pushing this feud. I mentioned before that last night's match drew parallels to Austin/Bret for me...and it's the first time in a long time that a feud has had such solid legs to stand on. I don't want them to ruin a good thing...but I also want to catch as much of this lightning in a bottle as possible. I feel like both ladies should fight other people for a while. But this established them as lifelong rivals, IMO. That's the kind of feeling I'm getting here. Like, however long they go without fighting...when they do, it should always be a big match feel. I want them to get that right.

I agree. I think this match should end this chapter of the feud, but one of these two is the ideal candidate to dethrone Shida. And once there's gold in the picture, they could easily revisit the feud.

5 hours ago, Bushy. said:

Do you guys actually sit there and watch all 15 matches of AEW Dark?

It is great background noise, especially with Excalibur and Taz being the best commentary team in the biz. I'll occasionally pay attention if something intrigues me.

I also got it in Picture-in-Picture with Impact. Two birds with one stone. :lol:

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived