Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I definitely don't need to watch it again. Just a shame that his debut will forever be marred with that. Most people aren't going to go back and watch it twice.

If it happened during a different match, it wouldn't have mattered as much. A debut is pretty hard to recover.

Impact Sacrifice:

Rich Swann is the new Unified Impact World Champion.

Watch out, Bucks. The Good Brothers are gonna want some new gold in their hands. ?

Tf this just started with no intro or anything.

Why'd they remix Tarzan Boy? Noooo.

It seems Ryan Nemeth may have joined the Pretty Picture. Good fit I think.

Fantastic vignette on Lee Johnson.

-1 living his best life with Tay Conti.

Hey, it's Royce Issacs from NWA Powerrr.

The world champ is here!

Matt Sydal faces Kenny Omega if he can go through Michael Nakazawa. ?

The Butcher is funny af whether it's teaming with Lucha Bros or now Private Party lol

MT Nakazawa.

Carlito can't spit in Nakamura's face but Nakazawa can put his biten apple in Sydal's mouth???

Kenny Omega squashes Matt Sydal lol

Woah! TK's first on screen appearance besides the Brodie Lee tribute show and Impact Wrestling. I thought it was weird when the AEW Twitter called him the GM.

On 3/16/2021 at 7:50 AM, PaperThinWalls said:

Wait. What the heck is an Eliminator match? lol I know they use that for their tournaments, right? But now what’s the deal here? Is it their word for contendership or something?

No clue tbh, but I'm guessing the concept is if Sydal wins he gets a title match, if he loses he's "eliminated" from title contention until Kenny drops the belt? Which, fair enough, concept has been done, but Sydal is a weird choice for it.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived