Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, PaperThinWalls said:

Goldberg is signed to WWE for another two years.

Jeff Jarrett is a WWE agent.

Nick Aldis seems to be sticking with NWA and is someone who you don't hype up as "HOF-worthy." 

Melina is also someone you probably shouldn't hype up as HOF-worthy. Plus, Tony confirmed the person is male.

Well that killed three out of four of my guesses. But since they seemed to be picking up some NWA talent and having a relationship with Impact. A man who held both of those world titles seems like someone who could be considered HOF worthy. Unless HOF worthy really just mean a former big name from WWE.

On 3/5/2021 at 4:20 PM, BestInTheWorld614 said:

God I wish Cody would stop using the Snoop remix. Nothing wrong with his theme

Agreed, why did he have to mess with the best theme in the company. The three parts also don't flow into each other well. I hoping when ever the Go Big show is done. He goes back to his original theme. I also won't mind if he went back to the gold visuals instead of the dark ones which were for his one week character change.

I'm a big fan of Cody's normal theme. The lyrics hold a lot of meaning and tribute for Dusty. The Snoop theme is just like every other rap remix of a wrestling theme.

Unfortunately, I'm sure we'll keep hearing it until that shitty show is finished for the season.

Chuckie T wearing a singlet now with his usual tights. Shame people like Jericho body-shamed him...but he does look nice in it lol

Awful Waffle on JD Drake looked nasty.

Miro with the Cobra Clutch. Random lol

Big Swole is back!

2 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Chuckie T wearing a singlet now with his usual tights. Shame people like Jericho body-shamed him...but he does look nice in it lol

Did you just say that Jericho body-shamed someone?

Like...the same Jericho who takes selfies in his bathroom mirror while making duckface and pretending he has abs?

Lmao yeah. I think his comments were from the early days of AEW when Jericho wasn't complete jello yet. I think he was putting MJF over while putting others down like Chuck and Janela. Chuck tweeted something after like "When your favorite wrestler calls you a fat piece of shit on his podcast." That shit hurted. :lol:

-1 just casually managing Tay Conti on Dark. Showing off his kip up at ringside. Little man is living the life lol

Turns out the Captain Insano trademark is for the video game so...that's awesome lmao

Revolution recap showed Kingston running in the ring and protecting Mox, but then just skipped the ending and showed a shot of Omega holding the belt instead. Doesn't completely bury Kingston, I guess lol

It sucks cause this was taped before obviously so Excalibur and Taz are their usual cheerful selves and have no clue what's coming. ?

Aaron Solow out here with 2 randos and they got on Nightmare Family jackets??? This stable sucks, they'll add anybody lmao

Bro, this one dude is just basically Juventud Guerrera lol

Negative One's a Kip Up Master now lol

Just realized Brian Pillman Jr's singles theme was a remix of the DBZ Budokai theme he used on the indies. Now I miss it lol

FUEGO HIT THE TORNADO DDT FINALLY.

And QT still beat him. :lol:

Proud & Powerful using the Inner Circle theme for some reason. I hate it.

15 hours ago, Counting Lights said:

Oh shit, Omega finally getting that Impact gold.

Is Moose good? I don't really watch Impact. I know Swann is great, but he also feels way below Omega's star caliber.

Moose has a better champion aura. Impact recently official reactived Moose’s world title. So Swann probably going to beat Moose and lose one of their wold titles to Omega. Then Moose still will have the sole world title in Impact. 

3 minutes ago, X-zero said:

Moose has a better champion aura. Impact recently official reactived Moose’s world title. So Swann probably going to beat Moose and lose one of their wold titles to Omega. Then Moose still will have the sole world title in Impact. 

The Moose/Swann match is to unify both the Impact and TNA world titles.

Trying to figure who is a better match for Kenny...and, I really don't know. I wanna say Swann...but Kenny can work with big guys too.

Neither is exactly a "dream" match. But either one should be fine.

Title for title is a dream match. Just not my ideal choice of opponent.

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived