Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They cut down the intro to Yuka's theme. Disrespect.

Interesting that they added Taz cause Excalibur did great on his own I thought. But I can't complain, I'd say they're the best team in the biz currently. They just be straight chillin' lol

SHIDA. ???

Emi Sakura's gimmick is much better as a heel. Especially with her Freddie Mercury minions on the outside lol Despite the loss, I see her facing Shida anyway.

Yeah, I thought it was on B/R Live cause it was easier to find there. Then when the show came on, it redirected me to download tbe other app. Really annoying...but it seems others had bigger issues.

Special edition of Dark since only one match is actually part of the tourney lol

I wonder if they turned Legit Layla heel as a test run to see if she would be a good fit for Team Taz. That's something I see people petitioning for on Twitter a lot.

That was short lol

I like how they just discovered they can make everyone feel bigger by not giving enhancement talents entrances anymore lol Which kinda made JD Drake's entrance feel special here, despite just coming out to the Dynamite instrumental theme.

Steven Stetson is basically Stan Hanson in Wrestling Empire lol He wants to be him and JBL bad.

:lol:

• Jeb ★ locked and unpinned this topic

Archived